Thread: Resale

Thanks

Question Resale

Hello gentlemen, I wonder if there is a possibility or a resale system at this company.

Thanks
    I think the closest we have to that is a referral system where you can get free hacks for referring other people. I don't believe there is an actual reseller program.

Thanks
    I believe there may be a retail system as the reference system would not be interesting.
    Because there are many Brazilians who buy and pay in US dollars, as the price is in US dollars and another, I noticed the values in local currency is nicer and more viable for them. I mesm am Brazilian and pay cheats in US dollars sometimes weighs a lot, right that we have a payment system that many cheats sites do not have to be, PagSeguro, MercadoPago, these payment systems are secure equal to PayPal, with a difference that is in our local currency.

Please could you check with the SystemFiles if there is the possibility of a resale.

I thank you for your attention.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Yes PM Psychopath if you are interested in becoming a Reseller. He will give you the info about the program.

https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/p...p?do=newpm&u=2

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    As Death said, PM me with all the info including personal information.