Thanks

Idea for a SystemCheats intro!

Hello!
    Although I am not as skilled as some with making intro's, I'd thought I'd give out a pretty cool idea for an intro!

How it looks:
    - The logo for SystemCheats WITHOUT the bullet in the skull (Not the words "SystemCheat" either) spins around slowly
    - Once it completes a full turn, a bullet strikes the skull in the head
    - The words "SystemCheats" fades in below the skull
    - Done!

It would be cool if someone was skilled enough to make this!
    Share your thoughts!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I can't visualize the idea, can you make an intro for it?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Product View Post
    I can't visualize the idea, can you make an intro for it?
    I wish I was that skilled

Thanks
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe even if the skull comes into the scene with an ESP around it then for the bullet to pierce it when it get's into where it should be.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lTyll View Post
    Sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe even if the skull comes into the scene with an ESP around it then for the bullet to pierce it when it get's into where it should be.
    That would be sick! You should make it

Thanks
    I like the creativity, but it seems not as advanced... what I mean by this is that the systemcheats logo is unique to systemcheats. Without the bullet hole, the logo looks like a generic skull and crossbones. If you could somehow incorporate the "red matrix" theme that's going on in the original intro, that would be pretty awesome!

For the spinning in a circle, do you mean spinning on the X or Y axis? Because on the Y axis, it would be a lot more cleaner and more technical looking than a spin on the X axis. Also maybe add some more features than just a spin? Like if the spinning logo came in from the side of the screen or the camera rotated around the skull as it was rotating in an opoisite direction?

As in camera goes around left while skull rotates right, then both meet at the same point, and BAM the bullet comes from behind and makes the hole in the skull...
    To do this would be more complicated than just using some normal video editing software. Might take some animation using Maya or Blender.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dster View Post
    I like the creativity, but it seems not as advanced... what I mean by this is that the systemcheats logo is unique to systemcheats. Without the bullet hole, the logo looks like a generic skull and crossbones. If you could somehow incorporate the "red matrix" theme that's going on in the original intro, that would be pretty awesome!

For the spinning in a circle, do you mean spinning on the X or Y axis? Because on the Y axis, it would be a lot more cleaner and more technical looking than a spin on the X axis. Also maybe add some more features than just a spin? Like if the spinning logo came in from the side of the screen or the camera rotated around the skull as it was rotating in an opoisite direction?

As in camera goes around left while skull rotates right, then both meet at the same point, and BAM the bullet comes from behind and makes the hole in the skull...
    To do this would be more complicated than just using some normal video editing software. Might take some animation using Maya or Blender.
    Well we gotta find someone who is capable of doing this!

Thanks
    I know enough of Maya that I could possibly work something out, but with school & work atm I cannot do very much on it.