Thread: Personal Review

Threaded View

Thanks

Personal Review

Hello guys,

After 1 year of cheating I have to make this review.

First of all i want to give an special thanks to SystemFiles to make us possible to cheat ingame.

[S.K.I.L.L SF2]

• Hack: 9.5 / 10 (After 8 months i have only see one bug "Aim in the Sky" and managers give us a solution to use it correctly)
    • User Interface: 10 / 10 (Easy to find all options, 3 slots to save and load your custom menu)
    • Updates: 9.0 / 10 (Cheat update mostly times at the same day as it is detected. Only 1 time i had to wait 3 days for the new update because they had too much work fixing other 3 cheats)

[Dirty Bomb]

• Hack: 9.0 / 10 (Sniper and MG Aimbot didn't work 2 months ago)
    • User Interface: 10 / 10 (Easy to find all options, 3 slots to save and load your custom menu)
    • Updates: 10 / 10 (All updates were on the same day as it was detected also when they changed the anti-cheat)

Finally I want to thanks to everyone who works in this webpage, all of you do a good job to your customers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrorhead For This Useful Post:

Death (09-24-2015),Kaito (09-23-2015),Psychopath (09-23-2015),SystemFiles (09-24-2015)