Thread: Personal Review

Thanks

Personal Review

Hello guys,

After 1 year of cheating I have to make this review.

First of all i want to give an special thanks to SystemFiles to make us possible to cheat ingame.

[S.K.I.L.L SF2]

• Hack: 9.5 / 10 (After 8 months i have only see one bug "Aim in the Sky" and managers give us a solution to use it correctly)
    • User Interface: 10 / 10 (Easy to find all options, 3 slots to save and load your custom menu)
    • Updates: 9.0 / 10 (Cheat update mostly times at the same day as it is detected. Only 1 time i had to wait 3 days for the new update because they had too much work fixing other 3 cheats)

[Dirty Bomb]

• Hack: 9.0 / 10 (Sniper and MG Aimbot didn't work 2 months ago)
    • User Interface: 10 / 10 (Easy to find all options, 3 slots to save and load your custom menu)
    • Updates: 10 / 10 (All updates were on the same day as it was detected also when they changed the anti-cheat)

Finally I want to thanks to everyone who works in this webpage, all of you do a good job to your customers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrorhead For This Useful Post:

Death (09-24-2015),Kaito (09-23-2015),Psychopath (09-23-2015),SystemFiles (09-24-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for nice review mate. Glad you're enjoying using our cheats, since you are old customer.
    Thank you for giving us your trust, we appreciate it.
    Regards,
    Leo.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for the review! Really appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for the kind review. Glad to see a satisfied customer that has been here for a year!