Hybrid View

Thanks

APB: Reloaded (9.5/10)

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to give some feedback about the APB: Reloaded hack and my experiences with it. Overall, I have had a great experience with this hack. It doesn't cause any noticeable lag. The aimbot/aim assist functions smoothly. The ESP options are very well done. And the settings are highly customizable. I have lost a couple accounts using this hack (including my main ), but I attribute that to being too blatant and I do not blame the actual hack (or SystemCheats) for that. FairFight (APB's server-side cheat detection) is very good at what it does, so if you use the aimbot/aim assist, you need to be very careful!

I took off half a point because of two minor grievances:
    1. I would prefer the "HWID Spoofing Key" to be dynamically and randomly generated each time the hack runs rather than being static and saved to the default settings file.
    2. It's a well known fact that punkbuster scans your hard drive and partitions for files associated with hacking. For this reason, and because I'm paranoid, I wish I could name the APB cheat settings/configuration files to something other than "APB-SystemBot-*.cfg".

I have somewhat come up with remedies for these two minor issues, though:
    1. By deleting the "HWID Spoofing Key" entry in the "APB-SystemBot-Default.cfg" file, the hack automatically generates a new spoofing key the next time it is ran. Because of this, I delete that last line after every run.
    2. Supposedly punkbuster does not scan hidden directories, so I keep my cheats on a different drive within a hidden folder and I have also pumped the loader with NULL bytes so the MD5 of the SystemCheats loader will not match the MD5 of my copy of the SystemCheats loader. (Pumping the file may be extremely cautious and unnecessary, but better safe than sorry, right?)

TL;DR: Overall the hack gets a 9.5/10. It's a superb hack that is very well made. I'm just an overly cautious cheater, so I'm a little bit paranoid about the safety of running this without some special conditions. That said, the APB: Reloaded Customer Section has some great suggestions about how to keep yourself undetected so you can truly enjoy the hack without risking your account too much.

Hack on,
    Ghost
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilghost For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (09-23-2015),SystemFiles (09-23-2015)

3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Thanks for review buddy.
    Sorry to read that you lost your main account, but im glad you're improving your skills to avoid getting banned by FairFight.
    Happy cheating.

Regards,
    Leo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    What an amazing review! thanks for taking your time and writing it all.
    We really appreciate it!

This:
    Quote Originally Posted by lilghost View Post
    It's a well known fact that punkbuster scans your hard drive and partitions for files associated with hacking. For this reason, and because I'm paranoid, I wish I could name the APB cheat settings/configuration files to something other than "APB-SystemBot-*.cfg".
    We had discussions about it long time ago, I'm sure SystemFiles will dedicate his time to the loader when he'll find the right time.
    Thinking about the way you did with the spoofer key, it's kinda weird for their system to see you on a new hardware each time. It's safer to have one random key until that account gets banned.
    But, as long as you had better experience doing it this way, then I won't force you to change it in any way.
    The actual idea of a random hwid spoofer every time is neat. I'll ask SystemFiles about it as long as he got any any interest in touching APB ever again.. (Haha, he LOVES this game.. NOT REALLY. )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    What an amazing review! thanks for taking your time and writing it all.
    We really appreciate it!

This:

We had discussions about it long time ago, I'm sure SystemFiles will dedicate his time to the loader when he'll find the right time.
    Thinking about the way you did with the spoofer key, it's kinda weird for their system to see you on a new hardware each time. It's safer to have one random key until that account gets banned.
    But, as long as you had better experience doing it this way, then I won't force you to change it in any way.
    The actual idea of a random hwid spoofer every time is neat. I'll ask SystemFiles about it as long as he got any any interest in touching APB ever again.. (Haha, he LOVES this game.. NOT REALLY. )
    Yeah, I'm not sure why, but I've actually experienced less bans by constantly switching the HWID Spoofing Key vs. only switching the key on occasion. I don't know if that's some weird internal thing with how FairFight stores and correlates data or what.

Anyway, all good, I'm probably just being over paranoid about punkbuster But if SystemFiles wanted to look into it, that would be swell.

My only other complaint about the hack is that I keep going gold since I started using it

Thanks
    Thanks for the review!