Thread: CSGO review

Thanks

CSGO review

here i am again with another review as i always do when i try the cheats
    the csgo is simple and easy to use as all the others but here again i miss some features

i really do miss RCS (Recoil Control system)
    in other games like bf4 etc i dont feel the need of no recoil etc cus u can easy control it but in this game CSGO it is really really hard it will take years to do perfect so if you could add RCS it would make this cheat even better

though i got to legendary eagle master but i was to greedy for the kills so i looked through walls and got cought at OW (my own fault) but bought the game again.

so this time i haveto give you guys 7/10 for this one
    RCS IS A MUST IN CSGO AND CSS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shunshi2 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (09-15-2015),SystemFiles (09-16-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for your review, meaby in future the RCS will be added. We will wait, and see
    U must ask SystemFiles about this opction in your cheat, meaby he have a free time to do this.
    Last edited by Suchar385; 09-15-2015 at 09:32 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for review man. The reason our cheat is not being detected for more than 2 years now is probably because doesnt have so "agressive" features.
    Keep it simple, and noone cares.

Regards,
    Leo

Thanks
    I feel like systemcheats brings a different way of hacking they make it so you can't do rage so that you don't get banned they are helping you to stay safe and keep playing. adding this no recoil is just like any other csgo cheat "unsafe" the cheat is good for legit hacking.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nelson293 For This Useful Post:

hanspeter16 (09-16-2015),Nico95 (09-16-2015),Scythe (09-16-2015),SystemFiles (09-16-2015)

Thanks
    well i did not ask for no recoil i asked for Recoil control system so it will help to control it a bit

Thanks
    being a csgo player i have used aimbot and recoil hack it is so bait.

the csgo cheat is just to give the a higher ground not just stomp people no-one likes a rage cheater
    Last edited by Scythe; 09-16-2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Double Post

Thanks
    Thanks for your review dude, glad you enjoy our cheats!
    Regards