Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nether rewiev

Hybrid View

Thanks

Nether rewiev

I have played with this hack for a few hours now and I want to talk a little about some good things, and some bad things

AIMBOT
    The aimbot is decent with a lot of features to choose and mix with, but it's a little slow and you can't do a full 360 one

ESP
    The ESP is "Nha". It's not bad, but it doesn't display the right name, you can't have distance and things like money, weapon parts and pickups, nades aren't shown.

2D RADAR
    The radar is very customizable and you can mess around with it. The only thing I would like to see in it is transparency, so that I can have crosshair radar :3

FRIEND AND FOE SYSTEM
    Being a cool concept it doesn't accept copy paste (control + v) and when adding a friend of mine (ASCII name) manually into the config file, it doesn't help

FINAL CONCLUTION:
    8 / 10
    Last edited by kristiansja; 02-23-2014 at 10:03 PM.

2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    You can limit the distance of money and weapon parts, look at the option called 'Item Max Distance'. We are still improving the Aimbot but it should be able to do a full 360 degrees spin (The max value of our aim angle option might confused you, it goes from 0 degrees to 180 degrees left/right/up/down so basically 180 degrees means 360 degrees spin). The ESP does show the right names? And our filter system should work. You can also make our 2D Radar transparent by disabling Show Window and Show Cross. Another way to do it is by changing the alpha menu color in the colors tab, please check it out.

Anyways thank you for your review.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    You can limit the distance of money and weapon parts, look at the option called 'Item Max Distance'. We are still improving the Aimbot but it should be able to do a full 360 degrees. The ESP does show the right names? And our filter system should work. You can also make our 2D Radar transparent by disabling Show Window and Show Cross. Another way to do it is by changing the alpha menu color in the colors tab, please check it out.

Anyways thank you for your review.
    money and weapon parts arnt displayed at all

Edit: the problem is his name is in ascii, deadspy, that idiot -.-' " ะสละš๓ไ "

Edited ~ Double post
    Last edited by iCrusade; 02-23-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thanks for the review, I have fixed a few bugs you had with the thread
    About 2D Radar you can disable the window easily Show Window = Off
    And you can group up with a friend in game so it will add him as a friendly and wont aim at him

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kristiansja View Post
    the problem is his name is in ascii, deadspy, that idiot -.-' " ะสละš๓ไ "
    Thats not ASCII thats Unicode And you are right dropped pickups aren't shown yet (there was no room in the colors menu hehe).

Thanks
    by "the right name" i mean like "weapUMP45" to be "Lopes 45-s"
    Last edited by Happy; 02-23-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks
    weapUMP45 would be the name the gameengine recognizes. It's the actual name of the item in the game, he can and likely will try to rename some of the items by hand but it would require us to know them first. The cheat is still relatively new and will likely have more added to it as time progresses.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    weapUMP45 would be the name the gameengine recognizes. It's the actual name of the item in the game, he can and likely will try to rename some of the items by hand but it would require us to know them first. The cheat is still relatively new and will likely have more added to it as time progresses.
    ik, but i thought it was the model name?

Thanks
    Yes, either the model name or the material name, one of those.

Thanks
    Actually it is the internal UScript class name.