Thanks

features / games

So i was wondering why there is such a lack in features / games?

example bf4 there is no help for long range sniping like aimbot
    csgo there is nothing to help control the recoil like RCS

and the games you guys deny so many like why did u deny Heroes and generals?
    cod bo, mw2?

im just wondering?

Thanks
    Games such as BF4 and CSGO are much harder to stay safe in compared to games such as Modern warfare 3 for example. With an aimbot on BF or CS you run a higher chance of being banned. System likes to give out features that will give an edge, but keep customers safe. I personally do fine with just ESP, but I can understand why some people just want to rage hack with a bot.

Those games were most likely denied because they were too old and the population wasn't large enough for it to be worth the time creating the cheat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lTyll View Post
    Games such as BF4 and CSGO are much harder to stay safe in compared to games such as Modern warfare 3 for example. With an aimbot on BF or CS you run a higher chance of being banned. System likes to give out features that will give an edge, but keep customers safe. I personally do fine with just ESP, but I can understand why some people just want to rage hack with a bot.

Those games were most likely denied because they were too old and the population wasn't large enough for it to be worth the time creating the cheat.
    thanks for the reply...i just find it very hard to control the recoil in csgo
    and im not one of those who just want to rage hack cuz that is boring
    but i just want a bit more you know bf4 long range sniping headshot of 1000+ but doing it manual without help is hard cuz i don't know the bulletdrop
    its features like those i want and like

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shunshi2 View Post
    thanks for the reply...i just find it very hard to control the recoil in csgo
    [...]
    Well, I know this problem, I had trouble controlling the recoil in CS:GO when I started playing it too, but a Recoil control system would increase the risk of getting banned, we want to keep our cheat as stealth as possible, so you guys can use our cheats with a very low chance of getting banned by overwatch ( because Overwatchbans are very likely to happen if one doesnt play legit enough)
    Regards