Thanks

1 Day Trial and 1 Month of ARK: Survival Evolved

Hello, this all started when I was looking for cheats for ARK the only one I could find was for $20 witch I think we can all agree on is a rip off and I found this website at first I was like seem like a scam so I got the 1 day pack and I have to say I didn't look back cheats work great and when ark updated the cheat stopped working and the coder had it going again in under an hour I have to say that is some quick fix so anyway my 1 day went and I couldn't live without the cheat so I got a 1 month ark cheat and again works fine nice and easy to use.

Now not everything is amazing, I mean like some things could be added like.
    -Daytime hack
    -More filter space
    But other then that I would say to anyone that the hack is worth, I even got my friend to buy it. So anyway you have got a customer for life

PS if your FPS is a bad crossbow aimbot is bad, but that's not the coders fault.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nelson293 For This Useful Post:

Kaito (09-13-2015),Nico95 (09-14-2015),Psychopath (09-14-2015),SystemFiles (09-14-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for your review! About your features request, they're both in consideration so it might be added in the future
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaito For This Useful Post:

nelson293 (09-13-2015)

Thanks
    Happy Cheating and awesome Review (:

Thanks
    Thanks for great and honest review buddy.
    Wish you good fun playing with our cheats.

Regards,
    Leo

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words and the feedback.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thanks for the review
    We really appreciate it!
    The features that you requested are under SystemFiles' to-do list. It will be added eventually as you can see here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ll=1#post30759
    We would love to get more feedback and suggestions to improve it for our customers.
    So make sure to let us know about your requests/bugs in the thread below SystemFiles is doing his best to keep all our customers satisfy.