Thread: payment

Thanks

payment

I got a question to say about PayPal. Though I don't buy anything in PayPal account, but only buy a cheat without PayPal, but buying with my Debit card for one of your cheats. The question is, I tried paying off of one of your cheats, the Dirty Bomb in PayPal buying site. After doing that, then it don't pick up my money I paid off of yours. I tried many times like 4 times, nothin happens. Have it been Hijack or having problems in PayPal lately?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,553 Times in 2,311 Posts
    What is the exact error you getting?
    Sounds like a problem on your end because everything is smooth on our end.

Thanks
    I usually bought like one of your cheats of APB Reloaded once and it worked fine. Yesterday, I was going to buy a purchase of cheats for Battlefield Hardline. Then when I tried to pay that purchase for the cheats, saying that I can't pay with my current VISA CHECK CARD, my Debit Card. Something must of changed PAYPAL lately. You know why is that it not picking my payment?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,553 Times in 2,311 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulist View Post
    I usually bought like one of your cheats of APB Reloaded once and it worked fine. Yesterday, I was going to buy a purchase of cheats for Battlefield Hardline. Then when I tried to pay that purchase for the cheats, saying that I can't pay with my current VISA CHECK CARD, my Debit Card. Something must of changed PAYPAL lately. You know why is that it not picking my payment?
    As I previously said, can you please provide a screenshot/text of the actual error message?