Thanks

Add Stripe support?

Stripe is by far one of the easiest to implement and most stable payment gateways. Currently, if you want to pay by credit or debit card you can either go with PayPal, who are known for rendering certain cards totally unusable through their services, and PaymentWall. PaymentWall has got a ridiculously long processing time, which I understand is to conduct checks, but it's not really convenient at all.
    Last edited by Fabian123; 09-11-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,337 Times in 1,616 Posts
    Although Stripe really looks like an interesting payment system. We are currently not interesting in adding new payment system.

Thanks
    Paymentwall has always been instant for me.

@Fabian123 - How long do you normally wait?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gnolsemajleahcim View Post
    Paymentwall has always been instant for me.

@Fabian123 - How long do you normally wait?
    It took a few hours to process after providing them with a picture of an out of date passport.

Thanks
    @Fabian123 - Never happen to me. ;(

Thanks
    Thanked 5,636 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian123 View Post
    It took a few hours to process after providing them with a picture of an out of date passport.
    Oh wow.. well, it really happens to some unique individuals, and don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it in a bad way.
    It happens... and it all comes to the point where you had bad experience with the payment service.
    In most cases, it's never going to ask anybody for any proofs and will be instant. but, if something like this happened to you then I'm sure there is a reason behind it.
    Nothing is perfect in this world. Unfortunately SystemFiles said Stripe won't be added so I don't see a point continue discussing it.
    Maybe we'll have something better in the future.. who knows.. time will tell.