Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cs:GO HACK!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    CSGO Cs:GO HACK!

    1 Hello, i wonder if someone has the hack cs:go !!

    2 It is still safe to buy?
    3 Can use all functions without ban? ..

    4 Actually protects against it -

    VAC3 Undetected
    - Overwatch Undetected
    - SMAC Undetected
    - MM Undetected


    5 What is 'VAC3' ?


    NOTE: the hack is not updated since 07.16.2015 It is still safe?
    Last edited by heitorae; 09-09-2015 at 03:29 AM.

  2. #2
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Death Academy
    Posts
    2,813
    Thanks
    825
    Thanked 680 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heitorae View Post
    1 Hello, i wonder if someone has the hack cs:go !!

    2 It is still safe to buy?
    3 Can use all functions without ban? ..

    4 Actually protects against it -

    VAC3 Undetected
    - Overwatch Undetected
    - SMAC Undetected
    - MM Undetected


    5 What is 'VAC3' ?


    NOTE: the hack is not updated since 07.16.2015 It is still safe?
    SystemCheats CS:GO SystemRadar is online and undetected, features are exactly as listed here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ck-Information

    VAC3 is just VAC. Cheat is currently safe yes. Cheat has not been detected yet ever, but it's not undetectable. at some point it will get detected, we can't predict the future.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    heitorae (09-09-2015)

  4. #3
    Sierraone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Hi there. To give you the short answer - undetected is not the same thing as antiban; nor does it mean that you will not be banned. So long as the cheat status is undetected, it is safe, purchasable and is undetected from the listed anticheats.

    Be warned though: The way you choose to play the game is your choice. If you play too aggressively and/or obviously, you have a much higher chance of being manually banned as a result of staff or player reports.

    The safest way to ensure you have the best chance of remaining unnoticed is don't rage. If you are playing legit and don't appear to be cheating, nobody will have a reason to report you, hence your chances are excellent of staying safe and keeping your account.

    VAC3 is a sub-variety of Valve's proprietary anti-cheat system. For more information on it, consult Google.

    Hope this helps.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sierraone For This Useful Post:

    heitorae (09-09-2015)

  6. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorin View Post
    SystemCheats CS:GO SystemRadar is online and undetected, features are exactly as listed here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ck-Information

    VAC3 is just VAC. Cheat is currently safe yes. Cheat has not been detected yet ever, but it's not undetectable. at some point it will get detected, we can't predict the future.
    If using wisely is possible not ever be banned?
    I chose this for not having aimbot, and not be as exaggerated as the other sites.
    Ty for fast reply!
    BYE! Good Ng


    Quote Originally Posted by scaryspikes View Post
    Hi there. To give you the short answer - undetected is not the same thing as antiban; nor does it mean that you will not be banned. So long as the cheat status is undetected, it is safe, purchasable and is undetected from the listed anticheats.

    Be warned though: The way you choose to play the game is your choice. If you play too aggressively and/or obviously, you have a much higher chance of being manually banned as a result of staff or player reports.

    The safest way to ensure you have the best chance of remaining unnoticed is don't rage. If you are playing legit and don't appear to be cheating, nobody will have a reason to report you, hence your chances are excellent of staying safe and keeping your account.

    VAC3 is a sub-variety of Valve's proprietary anti-cheat system. For more information on it, consult Google.

    Hope this helps.
    Ohh, ok !
    As stated above, I chose this for not having aimbot, and not be as exaggerated as the other sites.
    I just play Comp, Casual and Deathmatch Official.
    All these mods are safe, right?
    Safe by "Vac3 "! play and discreetly is totally safe, right?

    Sorry, my bad english

    @scaryrspikes

    Need one reply for purchase, please ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
    Last edited by Death; 09-09-2015 at 04:54 AM. Reason: double post

  7. #5
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Death Academy
    Posts
    2,813
    Thanks
    825
    Thanked 680 Times in 511 Posts
    The cheat is fine to use in normal matches, but we do NOT support the use of the cheat in ANY of the CSGO Leagues like ESL.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    heitorae (09-09-2015)

  9. #6
    SystemFiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,448
    Thanks
    1,111
    Thanked 4,295 Times in 1,608 Posts
    Also to answer that question: There is no cheat ANYWHERE that can guarantee you that you will never get banned. If you really want to be 100% sure that you will not get banned, you simply have to play legit without cheats.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

    heitorae (09-09-2015)

  11. #7
    Nico95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    I play since like ~200 wins with the Cheat! Sometimes obv! and never banned!!!!!!!!!!! If you play like a "pro" dont look thought walls etc they wont you. You only get a ban, when ppl report you and all ppl who is watching your overwatch say yes ****ing hacker! easy ban

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico95 For This Useful Post:

    heitorae (09-09-2015)

  13. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebay View Post
    I play since like ~200 wins with the Cheat! Sometimes obv! and never banned!!!!!!!!!!! If you play like a "pro" dont look thought walls etc they wont you. You only get a ban, when ppl report you and all ppl who is watching your overwatch say yes ****ing hacker! easy ban
    I will buy a fake account to play, the vac ban is on the pc? or only in the account? I will be able to play in another acc normally if banned?


  14. #9
    Nico95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 23 Times in 14 Posts
    sure bro It's only for this acc

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •