Thread: 1 Day Package

Thanks

Thumbs up 1 Day Package

Hello guys.

as you all can i see i am new here before i buy the cheat for 1 month or so i try 1 day pack to be honest not much happy about it ...the cheat work just fine on Metro Conflict ..aim bot not that good... and that the only game where aim bot work but that auto aim is to aggressive . i try on BF3 & BF4 also on BFHL no aim bot there too..

so nothing much to say..

Best regard
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    All depends on what settings did you set for your aimbot, so that can be your fault for not having aimbot work properly.
    On our feautres pages for Battlefield you can see that there is no aimbot, so you being dissapoited they have no aimbot is again your fault.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    don't want to argument on that . but you also have to mention on 1 day cheat that which games got aim bot which not like me many other also just ready what day 1 cheat pack say that all..

from your point of view all i can see from your post you blame your costumer in first place.... that not they way how its work......( your fault....wait what again your fault... your fault)

any way thanks but no thanks i was considering to give other chance and want to buy 1 month but no again when customer support like you in team no thanks..

have a nice day to you sir..

Thanks
    Tigereye, I can understand that you are upset, because you thought that all of our Cheats include aimbot.
    But Leo is right, the 1 Day Cheat Package gives you access to all of our cheats, so it is actually your fault, if you do not have a look at the functions included in every single of our cheats.
    That is as if you would go and buy a pack of 20 Steamkeys, but you dont have a look at which games the keys are for, but then complain about not getting the games you wanted to.
    Also our aimbot works just fine, if it did not work for you, you probably did not configure it right.

So Leo was basically right with what he said, it is not our fault if you do not look at what you buy before you do so.
    Regards,
    Hanspeter

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    This is our first legit "bad/neutral" review.
    And honestly, I appreciate it.
    It's not one of those useless hateful review that people like to write just because they have something against us.
    Keep in mind nobody went hostile on you, Leo is right, the possibilities of making it non-aggressive aimbot is there. you just had to figure the right settings
    Not sure why you mentioned BF3 since we don't even have a cheat for BF3 but you right, not all of our cheats offer an aimbot and we advertise them as esp only/systemradar cheats with a lower price.
    We never false advertised any of our products, we try to keep them fully updated and give much information as possible to the end user.
    As the staff already mentioned the one day trial is meant for this, to test our cheats and see what you can do and what you can't.
    So thank you for the review, we appreciate it.
    If that's not what you've been looking for, that's totally understandable and fine with us.
    Good luck in finding what you looking for.

Thanks
    Leo 4 Unmod, unfriendly etc not the first time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindevin View Post
    Leo 4 Unmod, unfriendly etc not the first time
    There is a difference between being honest, precise and clear from being unfriendly.