Thanks

Soldier Front 2 Promotional Video

Soldier Front 2 Promotional Video #1
    The biggest troll in NA using pistol in a Sniper Round. Not only do I piss people off for using a pistol, but I'm using aimbot, super bullets, silent aim, no recoil, no spread, and unlimited ammo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRA8d7Xb0Vg

I'd like to have days added to my SKILL Special Forces 2 package please.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dster For This Useful Post:

Kaito (08-18-2015),L33T (08-18-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for the short gameplay.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Cool video, but even if it's short it's ok and have everything required to get free days. But for you to get free days, video needs to be more edited.

How to participate in this:
    Do not upload just a gameplay without editing.

Video Rawarding System.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Cool video, but even if it's short it's ok and have everything required to get free days. But for you to get free days, video needs to be more edited.

Video Rawarding System.
    there's color correction, music, audio and video blending. I believe that constitutes as editing...
    If you would like i can also upload the original clip for you to see that there is indeed color correction.

Thanks
    No need to upload original clip.
    Do not upload just a gameplay without editing. This means that boring scenes needs to be cut off, like the one between rounds. And please if you make another video, make it longer.

Thanks
    Ah yes that makes sense, I included the in between to show the rage going on in the chat. I had to cut it short because of a couple reasons, 1 it lined up with the music, 2 I got kicked out of the game and its like one of 6 games that go on nowadays, and 3 i made it in down time between some doctors appointments lol

But thanks for the tips I already have a 2nd video im working on that ill make into a montage-like video such as those Faze batches who think they are gods because they lotto 1/1000 shots.....

Thanks
    If you want free days you gotta work a little more than only doing a ~30 seconds gameplay, sorry.