Thanks

Would love to buy the h ack!

Hey

I was looking for insurgency hack, and the first one I clicked was this website. I read some reviews and got instantly hooked up. But there is a bit of problem, I know the hacks goes for a prize, but the hack I'm looking for is simple ESP for insurgency. It goes for 6.95 Euro here, and thing is I only got 6 Euro

I would be grateful to get it for that price, and I will certainly purchase more hacks in the future.

Thanks

Thanks
    As I told you on the shoutbox, sorry we won't make an exception for you. You have two choices, you wait until we do a sale or you get more money. And, before you ask, we can't tell you when our next sale will be.

Thanks
    Can I pay with steam wallet? I have more than 7Euro there.

Thanks
    No that is not possible sorry. You can always ask a friend to send you the money on paypal and, in return, you pay him a game on Steam.

Thanks
    I did not want to create a new thread, but thanks alot for having this sales and discount, but I have problem as I dont know how to use the coupon. I tried once I went to paypal but would not accept it.

Also the website is going offline most of the times.
    Last edited by Giuseppegooch; 08-20-2015 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppegooch View Post
    I did not want to create a new thread, but thanks alot for having this sales and discount, but I have problem as I dont know how to use the coupon. I tried once I went to paypal but would not accept it.

Also the website is going offline most of the times.
    You enter the coupon code at the TOP of this page where it says COUPONS. https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/payments.php

Thanks
    Ok got it thanks! Btw I is there no chams on insurgency? Kinda difficult to see enemies only with boxes.. I want it to light the bodies up.
    Last edited by Giuseppegooch; 08-20-2015 at 02:41 AM.

Thanks
    No chams. But it's really easy to see people with the ESP. If you don't like the boxes color, you can change it in the color tab to a light color.