Thanks

Angry Serious Paypal Issue (please help AAPG)

I ordered a 30 day subscription to AAPG.

Recieved confirmation from paypal that the charge indeed was processed and have the receipt/payment/billing info.

Have not recieved access yet. This was last night. I can provide pictures/details and am currently 'Ranelan' on Support 1 on the TeamSpeak server. Please help ASAP. I have also contacted paypal and they've told me to contact the seller, which I have (System)

I spoke with a moderator/employee and he advised me to CALL PAYPAL. This is frustrating,and I am just wondering what's going on.

Thanks
    As I already told you on TeamSpeak, depending on your payment method, it might take longer. You told me that you did not use eCheck so I don't think it's normal that it's been more than a day and you still don't have your subscription. Please wait for an admin to check your payment.

Thanks
    Just wanted it documented. Thank you very much. I will be patient. Love system. Thanks guys. Night.
    Last edited by Kaito; 08-11-2015 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Double Post

Thanks
    Thanked 5,639 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Date: 10 Aug 2015
    Time: 22:30:16 GMT+02:00
    PayPal has placed a temporary hold while we're reviewing it. We'll contact you shortly with further information.

Next time please don't post your personal information in the public section.
    As it says. PayPal has placed a temporary hold
    There is nothing can do about it. you'll have to wait patiently or contact PayPal.