Thanks

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

Hi
    so now that i have tested BO2 i can finally give my review...i can for sure say that i have found my home for cheats
    im one happy custommer never have i ever been able to use cheats without getting banned but now i have been playing BF4 for over 24h without a single ban i have had great games with good scores
    and i have never ever been able to cheat in BO2 without getting banned 3 hours later or something like that

but this time holy hell in every single game i play im in number 1 with scores like 35/9 or something people is not calling me hacker or cheater they are instead inviteing me to join their clan or something (but im not interested)
    this is so awesome

menu is easy
    hack is awesome also here there is no performance impact

here have a look at my stats: http://imgur.com/5lGesyr

i think these results speak for themself

anyway i have only one complain to the coder @systemfiles

and that is you have way to less cheats
    alot of games that have been requested cheats for is some you should re-consider example Bf3 still very popular but do you have a cheat for it? why not?

10/10
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shunshi2 For This Useful Post:

CadeBackflip (08-01-2015),Kaito (08-01-2015),KripTed (08-01-2015),L33T (08-01-2015),Psychopath (08-01-2015),Scythe (08-01-2015),SystemFiles (08-02-2015)

Thanks
    Enjoy cheating
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Very, very happy to hear another satisfied customer. Thank you for the kind words and enjoy your stay with us

Thanks
    Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. About your complain that we should re-consider games that has been requested, keep in mind that we only have one single coder that is working hard to keep up-to-date and undetected more than 50 cheats. We cannot take all the requests.
    Last edited by Kaito; 08-01-2015 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    i know other sites who have the same so i dont see the problem

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thanks for the review!