Thanks

Feedback on Windows 10?

What do you think of Windows 10?

Thanks
    In general, I personally never upgrade to a new OS immediately. More so that I have a technical background and less so that I am paranoid; however, it is common sense to wait a little bit before upgrading so you can make a more informed decision as to whether it will be worthwhile for you and your needs. So far it looks fairly ambitious but I still don't like the UI and I'm unsure of how it will affect my hardware and software. That being said, I'm staying on Windows 7 Pro.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gnolsemajleahcim View Post
    What do you think of Windows 10?
    well, i upgraded, so far it seems ok. there are things that kinda bug me about it and at times it can be confusing. that's prob because I've been using Win 8.1 before this, i did not try out a bunch of games yet or programs. the programs i do use seem to be working fine, i do like the UI, i won't lie, it's growing on me. that's just my opinion tho, if you wanna try it, go ahead. if you don't like it, you can always re-install Win 8.1 or Win 7.

Thanks
    its working perfect to me in windows 10, see my new video in products media section, from dirty bomb

Thanks
    Games run perfectly smooth on win10. But I advise you stay at 7, it's way better than 10.