Thanks

Dirtybomb Honest Review

When I saw the hack I was pretty excited. I used the same menu layout before for another hack I subbed to awhile back so it was pretty cool and I already had some experience with the menu. After playing with the Dirtybomb hack my overall experience with it is pretty good. The aimbot has multiple settings that allow u to set it to your exact preference. The only thing that I have a problem with is the autoshoot function it sometimes glitches and doesn't shoot on its own, but everything else is superb.
    Some other highlights is that it allows u to customize and save 3 loadouts for ur hacks which is nice & Systemcheats has great customer support.

4 out of 5 for system cheats Dirtybomb Hack
    Can't go wrong with the reasonable price they charge for a subscription.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexinc6 For This Useful Post:

CadeBackflip (07-26-2015),Kaito (07-26-2015),Psychopath (07-26-2015),SystemFiles (07-26-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thanks for your review and your feedback! We really appreciate it. Enjoy our cheats!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for this review!
    Have fun with our cheats.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thanks for the honest review!
    About the Autoshoot problem, be sure to make a thread in the right section and we'll be more than happy to help you out!
    I'm sure it's just a setting error which is easy to fix

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Alexinc6 (07-29-2015)