Thanks

SystemCheats is THE place for Dirty Bomb

Hello all. Just wanted to describe my positive experience with SystemCheats. I was a subscriber to another site originally as I was new to the hacking game. Unfortunately I was disappointed time after time. The subscription rate was ridiculous, costing more than the most expensive of Netflix plans and offered very little options. After every Dirty Bomb patch the cheats wouldn't work and I would have to wait for the programmers to get around to fixing the issues. The forums were barren and when I contact customer service, I would often get ignored or be told to contact someone else. I was fed up and looked for another cheating service. Most sites found on google were incredibly vague and most linked to the same YouTube video showing how their cheats worked without any information on their product. Alas I found SystemCheats. What drew me in right away was the big list of every feature that the cheat could do right on the front page. The YouTube video was unique to the site and looked different from the other videos I'd seen. Best of all was that SystemCheats offered a 1-Day trial. It makes me more trustworthy as a customer to see a business having that much faith in their product. I signed up immediately and to my glee, I saw a robust and active forum community with users sharing their settings and giving support advice. There was a painless tutorial which got me right into the action and everything just worked. It was so refreshing to see everything working so flawlessly even with the dozens of options at my disposal. I've since bought a month's subscription at their reasonable price and couldn't be happier. Thanks guys.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Badamec For This Useful Post:

CadeBackflip (07-23-2015),Kaito (07-23-2015),Psychopath (07-23-2015),Scythe (07-23-2015),SystemFiles (07-23-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Thank you for your honest review, so glad to hear you are enjoying the cheats!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thanks for your review man! Glad you like what we do. I hope to see you as a subscriber for a long time! And who knows, this feature list might get even bigger in the future.

Thanks
    Always very happy to hear a great review! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and hope you will continue to stay a part of our community for a long time.

Thanks
    I couldn't agree more Badamec!

Thanks
    Thank you for your review buddy. We are glad when we are having this kind of customers who know how to recognize our quality in cheats.
    Glad you are being part of our community, and i wish you nice staying on SystemCheats.
    Happy cheating!

Regards,
    Leo

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for bringing a smile to my face! :biggrin:
    I really enjoy reading this review.
    We really appreciate your time and effort you put into this, we'll be more than happy to keep you satisfied and whenever you need us, we'll be there.