Thanks

some assistance plz

okay first of all this is my first time on this site and it really look safe and everything and actually my friends told me alot about it ,, but the thing is ,, i have some questions regarding crossfire NA hack ,, i want to buy this hack but before i do that i need to know the following

1- once i send u the money ,, how u will send me the hack and when ?
    2- and when it gets detected or done ,, how do i know before it block my account ?
    3- can anyone else use this hack ,, i mean can i give it to anyone of my friends so they can play with it for free ?

Thanks
    1. once you're payment is complete your name should be convert it into orange and say " customer " and then you'll get an access to a page in where you can download the loader.
    2. ( i don't understand you )
    3. No, the cheat is for 1 pc, you can't share account.

Thanks
    what i mean is ,, if i buy the hack lets say for a month ,, by the end of the month they will send me like a msg to inform me that the hack is over and i have to renew or how it works ?
    also i need to ask after i pay for the hack ,, how long does it take to send me the hack ?

Thanks
    when you log in on the loader ( after you purchase the cheat it will show you about how much days you got left ) and yeah i think probably you'll get an email regarding your hack is about to finish,
    well it depends on what type of payment method you used, like paypal takes a second or a min to complete the transaction ( i prefer paypal )

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexerror View Post
    what i mean is ,, if i buy the hack lets say for a month ,, by the end of the month they will send me like a msg to inform me that the hack is over and i have to renew or how it works ?
    also i need to ask after i pay for the hack ,, how long does it take to send me the hack ?
    Hello alexerror,

Once you completed your payment you will get access to the "Download Loader" section, in this section you will find detailed instructions on how to download and install the loader.
    When finished downloading and installing it, you just have to log in with your account and you are good to go.
    When your subscription runs out you will see it when you are trying to load the cheat, the loader shows you how many days you have left.

2- and when it gets detected or done ,, how do i know before it block my account ?
    When the hack gets detected, we will take it offline until SystemFiles updated it, which (in general) does not take very long and your loader will automatically download the update, so you can go on having fun . If the cheat is detected, it will also show you in the loader.

3- can anyone else use this hack ,, i mean can i give it to anyone of my friends so they can play with it for free ?
    No, our cheat is only meant to be used on 1 Computer, which means you can not give it to your friends.
    This does not mean, that you have to rebuy the cheat if you (for example) buy a new computer, you can always request a HWID reset, wich will allow you to use it on your new computer.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards, hanspeter.
    Last edited by hanspeter16; 07-16-2015 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    If you use paypal it should be instant. If you use e-checks you will need to wait couple days for payment to be processed.
    If you want to extend your subscription, pay couple days before your current subscription expire.
    Subscription purchased multiple times extend the duration.
    Hope this is what you want to know

Thanks
    yeah thats what i wanted to know thank u sooo much for ur assistance i really appreciate it <3 <3

Thanks
    Questions answered.
    If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to make another thread!