Thanks

Pre-purchase questions

Which continent is the vendor account located on? I have to know which credit card to use. My main prepaid card doesn't work with European or Asian vendors.

I'm planning on buying the F2P bundle so I can stick it to some of the more pay-2-win games and the airheads that support them. I'm not familiar with all of them though and some might have changed since I last played. Just so I'm up to speed here:
    • What can you tell me about the banning systems for each F2P game? (I can see APB attempts to stop people from circumventing bans.)
    • Which games have actively patrolling GMs and which are nearly hands-off?
    • Which games have a votekick system and which don't?

Thanks
    Located in EU.
    The thing you need to worry about is manual ban in all those games. If someone reports you because you play so obvious, you will for sure be banned.
    FairFight is another way to get banned. FairFight detects cheaters, so basically if you always have Kill/Death ration 100:1 (example) you will get banned.
    If you aim enemies through wall, prefire or move supspicous, you will also get banned from FairFight. They also keep track of your keystrokes to detect usage of aim keys.
    About votekick you can check on google, but I know that for sure Crossfire has a vote kick system.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

KripTed (07-16-2015),Retribution (07-16-2015)

Thanks
    Okay

APB is the only one that uses HWID bans, right? Do any of them ban IP addresses?

Is it possible to make the aimbot target only specific players and ignore the rest? I'm assuming that's what filter slots are for.

Thanks
    yah man, that's what the filter slots are for, some games do IP bans. i know Metro Conflict does, you can always just use a VPN like Hotspot Shield while playing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KripTed For This Useful Post:

Retribution (07-16-2015),Scythe (07-16-2015)