Thanks

APB Questions about APBR

hello. what is the detection rate on your hacks for APBR? A couple months back I have used SF and it worked fine. Heard lots of bad from your detection rates from other people. Currently am using another unpopular paid hack and it is working fine, but I want to switch. How often is this cheat detected? is there alot people claiming on private forums that theyre getting error code 10008? I have used another cheat months ago which is supposedly one of the best and biggest cheat providers ( not ** btw ) and I have been banned constantly by PB. Is no recoil working? Smooth aim and fairfight toggling on / off in less then 15% of situations? When was the last detection? thanks in advanced to all

Thanks
    Thanked 4,337 Times in 1,616 Posts
    Our cheat is completely undetected and our HWID spoofer still works 100%. However cannot do anything about FairFight bans or manual bans by a GM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

Chirron (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    Our cheat is completely undetected and our HWID spoofer still works 100%. However cannot do anything about FairFight bans or manual bans by a GM.
    when I had mentioned 10008, those are not manual bans, since the fact that I would inject the hack, turn it off, and get banned. would play with my custom private macro / trigger / crosshair / no recoil and NEVER was banned. When was the last detection? thank you. Also, this may be asking for too much, but can you send me a screenshot of the APBR section and if you have to, blur out any important information?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
    when I had mentioned 10008, those are not manual bans, since the fact that I would inject the hack, turn it off, and get banned. would play with my custom private macro / trigger / crosshair / no recoil and NEVER was banned. When was the last detection? thank you. Also, this may be asking for too much, but can you send me a screenshot of the APBR section and if you have to, blur out any important information?
    There is no reason you would need a screenshot of the forums, if you want to see what is there get a 1 day trial even. I use to personally play APB, the cheat its self is undetected, and has remained so for a VERY long time. The game uses something called FairFight, which is a server side statistics monitoring software, when you go blatant it triggers FairFight and you could eventually get a manual ban. I have never seen a automatic ban from logging in from the 2 years I have used cheats in the game. In APB its not the cheat that gets you banned, it is your playstyle.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelorin View Post
    There is no reason you would need a screenshot of the forums, if you want to see what is there get a 1 day trial even. I use to personally play APB, the cheat its self is undetected, and has remained so for a VERY long time. The game uses something called FairFight, which is a server side statistics monitoring software, when you go blatant it triggers FairFight and you could eventually get a manual ban. I have never seen a automatic ban from logging in from the 2 years I have used cheats in the game. In APB its not the cheat that gets you banned, it is your playstyle.

thank you. yes I am aware of fairfight. I am using an ESP from another paid site and a private macros / trigger / crosshair and havent. Was there any detection by PB ( error code 10008 ) where plenty of users got banned in the past year? and I'm not talking about manual bans, since manual bans and PB bans use the same error code, many cheat providers sell detected hacks and say its manual bans.

Thanks
    I don't think our cheat got detected once. It is currently undetected but not undetectable, it might get detected someday. In the worst case, if our cheat gets detected, we'll take the cheat down ASAP to update it to make it undetected again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki563308 View Post
    thank you. yes I am aware of fairfight. I am using an ESP from another paid site and a private macros / trigger / crosshair and havent. Was there any detection by PB ( error code 10008 ) where plenty of users got banned in the past year? and I'm not talking about manual bans, since manual bans and PB bans use the same error code, many cheat providers sell detected hacks and say its manual bans.
    error code 10008 = your account has been blocked (code 10008).

Punkbuster is here for any third party programs.
    Fairfight is here for checking your stats/still play/keystroke.

most of the time you don't get banned by punkbuster but by Fairfight who is a manual bann from GM.
    I explain it because maybe you don't understand

If you play obviously like a cheaters/using triggerbot with the same delay,blablabla you are flagged by Fairfight,now when a GM log on,they're watching you for checking for unreal stat/and looking if you are a cheaters. If yes,they bann you. and when you reconnect,you joining a server and PAF your account has been blocked.

We are undetected right now.