Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    CF Crossfire EU work ?

    Can anyone tell me work , if work, I would buy the

  2. #2
    Psychopath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7,828
    Thanks
    1,776
    Thanked 5,636 Times in 2,353 Posts
    /Moved
    Pay attention where you post!

    Yes
    SystemFiles finally fixed the cheat.
    He also added new Auto Recoil Correction.
    It's amazing you should definitely try it out!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Are you sure he will be work? If no work how to do?

    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    /Moved
    Pay attention where you post!

    Yes
    SystemFiles finally fixed the cheat.
    He also added new Auto Recoil Correction.
    It's amazing you should definitely try it out!
    Last edited by ph33rz; 07-07-2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Double posting

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 50 Times in 45 Posts
    Yes we are sure the cheat will work and after you purchased the cheat you will be allowed to view the support section of the forums which has the instructions on how to use the cheats.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ph33rz View Post
    Yes we are sure the cheat will work and after you purchased the cheat you will be allowed to view the support section of the forums which has the instructions on how to use the cheats.
    So why would anyone here that does not work?

  6. #6
    Scythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    In My Town
    Posts
    3,086
    Thanks
    2,217
    Thanked 738 Times in 619 Posts
    It's not a waste of money just because you dont know how to start game after loader asking it from you.
    That Screenshot you posted it says: searching for crossfire.exe.
    That's the game you wanted cheat for and you need to start game in order to work with our cheat.
    Dont spread wrong informations that cheat doesn't work, when you dont know how to use it.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    It does in fact work. I tested it fifteen minutes ago. You may purchase the one day trial to test all hacks out, when you decide it's the game for you, you may upgrade to a higher level of possibly a month to 6 months.

    Happy hacking.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sketch For This Useful Post:

    hanspeter16 (07-07-2015),SystemFiles (07-07-2015)

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    It's not a waste of money just because you dont know how to start game after loader asking it from you.
    That Screenshot you posted it says: searching for crossfire.exe.
    That's the game you wanted cheat for and you need to start game in order to work with our cheat.
    Dont spread wrong informations that cheat doesn't work, when you dont know how to use it.
    In the Screenshot that tells me where the crossfire eu, only NA
    Show searching for crossfire.exe., Because he did not start the cf because he needs is EU not the NA

    Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    It does in fact work. I tested it fifteen minutes ago. You may purchase the one day trial to test all hacks out, when you decide it's the game for you, you may upgrade to a higher level of possibly a month to 6 months.

    Happy hacking.
    I am sorry I have no doubt your hack, but recently much free hack is not updated I just wanted to make sure I have money to buy WORK
    Of course, I do not say too much nonsense, and I wait for the next buy try to know can not work
    Last edited by Scythe; 07-07-2015 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Double Post

  10. #9
    SystemFiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,462
    Thanks
    1,116
    Thanked 4,337 Times in 1,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carabazin View Post
    I am sorry I have no doubt your hack, but recently much free hack is not updated I just wanted to make sure I have money to buy WORK
    Of course, I do not say too much nonsense, and I wait for the next buy try to know can not work
    I recently updated ours to work perfectly again. Try the One Day Trial and you can test it yourself. Both our EU version and our NA version work.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •