Threaded View

Thanks

SystemCheats Review

Hi,

After using SystemCheats for around a year now, I decided to give you my opinion about SystemCheats.
    I am very, very satisfied with the features you give us for a cheap price. And I surely appreciate it that you do not only add a SystemBot but a SystemRadar too.
    This makes CSGO way more secure to not get the cheat VAC detected.

I've started my cheating career on SystemCheats with the Cheat S.K.I.L.L and I was satisfied 10/10.
    I did not have any complaints about the S.K.I.L.L SystemBot, I've used legit settings and went through everything. I've never been called out as a hacker.

Secondary, I bought already 2 times (6 Months package) the CSGO SystemRadar from SystemCheats. I'm currently a Supreme, just because of legit settings with the ESP which SystemCheats gives us.
    I'm glad that SystemFiles does not decide to add an Aimbot/Aim assistance to the CSGO Cheat, since you can easily perfect your aim in CSGO.

Alright, now to the point.

SystemCheats ~
    S.K.I.L.L Sf2 Cheat: 10/10 - No complaints, add legit settings and you wont be detected by other players.
    CSGO Cheat: 10/10 - Even after going through so many VAC Ban Waves, SystemCheats is still the top undetected Cheat to use! And even after the Update, which fixed the FAR ESP ------------------------------- you're still able to see people near you. And you can prepare for them.

Keep it up, SystemFiles you're doing a great job!

Thank you very much for reading.

Regards, Team ***lets
    Last edited by Team Faglets; 07-05-2015 at 04:18 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Team Faglets For This Useful Post:

hanspeter16 (07-05-2015),Kaito (07-05-2015),Psychopath (07-06-2015),Scythe (07-05-2015),SystemFiles (07-05-2015)