Thanks

CS:GO [8th Month Review]

Amazing GUI and easy to use. I highly recommend these hacks. I've been using them for 8 months and I haven't got any ban so far I've even started playing in competitive matchmaking with Overwatch and the proof speaks for itself.

I still stand and continue to agree along with my First review:
    The customer service is great and friendly. I had the honor on speaking with the owner of the site through Teamspeak. Private messages and through the customer's section are responded in a professional and timely manner (24-48) business hours. The product is great and effective in game. Make sure your not being stupid while using the hacks, like watching and fallowing the enemy through the wall. Things that don't make it obvious that your hacking and you wont get banned. The gui interface is one of the most friendliest gui interfaces that I've used. This great community has made me a permanent long term customer and I hope my review sheds some light on how great the product and customer service is.

P.S. Once payment is made you will be surprised on how fast you receive what you pay for.

I liked it so much that I bought two of the same product, one for my personal use and another as a gift for that family member that loves gaming.

"If you think i'm bull ****ting you, then try it for yourself with the one day trial. I grantee you will love the service and product, I know I did!"
    Last edited by micron; 07-05-2015 at 02:04 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to micron For This Useful Post:

CadeBackflip (07-23-2015),Death (07-05-2015),hanspeter16 (07-05-2015),iCrusade (07-05-2015),irgendwer (07-05-2015),Psychopath (07-05-2015),Scythe (07-05-2015),SystemFiles (07-05-2015),Team Faglets (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thanks for the review and awesome proof. I am sure lots of potential customers will appreciate this.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

micron (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    Thanks for the review and awesome proof. I am sure lots of potential customers will appreciate this.
    Your welcome (^_^).
    Thanks for the great support you guys put out to/for the community.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to micron For This Useful Post:

Death (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for review buddy, and proof.
    4 Years of service and not a single ban, you must be a smart cheater
    We are very glad having customers like you. Once again, glad you are enjoying our products.

Regards,
    Leo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

micron (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Thanks for review buddy, and proof.
    4 Years of service and not a single ban, you must be a smart cheater
    We are very glad having customers like you. Once again, glad you are enjoying our products.

Regards,
    Leo
    Your welcome (^_^)
    Great products like what this community sells is what will keep me as a continuing customer.
    Thank you site staff!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to micron For This Useful Post:

Scythe (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review. I myself do enjoy the CSGO cheat aswell ^-^

Thanks
    Nİce hack :d

Thanks
    Thanks very much, it's always nice to hear that our cheats are being enjoyed

Thanks
    Other players do not look my tricks : P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by musluk07 View Post
    Other players do not look my tricks : P
    Well, that's basically how it should be, I am glad you like our cheats dude!
    Regards, hanspeter