Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Supports faceit csgo?

Hack csgo supports the FaceIt?

Thanks
    We do not support it but it should work fine. I didn't personally test it but I heard alot of people saying they use the cheat on Faceit and everything was working perfectly.
    Last edited by Kaito; 06-27-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks
    Since Faceit servers take screenshots of your Game Overlay you will get a ban with any Visuals. You can try it with Beep system and other non visible features.
    Professional and legit hacking since 2009

Thanks
    It works fine for me, but try to play legit you get banned easy, and i dont think they take screenshots im still not banned after 30~ games but pay attention! Play legit if you dont wanna get banned

Thanks
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 2,530 Posts
    Our cheat supports FaceIt.
    They don't take screenshots.
    The only thing about FaceIt is that the ESP won't be consistent.

Thanks
    Play it at your own risk. I know what I am writing. Played over 100 games with Beep system and others, still no ban. 3 times with visuals = ban.
    Try it. If you got reported admin will check you and he can see your visuals.

Thanks
    Which secure resources for use in FaceIt I do not want to be banned, I have a private aimbot, most need some visual, what you can say it's safe?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,008 Times in 2,530 Posts
    FaceIt uses SMAC, we do support SMAC and there will be no problems at all playing on FaceIt servers with our cheat.
    But, remember.. you will be injecting probably two chats at once. either way, if you get vac banned, don't complain to us about it
    And you need to understand that FaceIt servers use PVS (Potentially Visible Sets) in a very strong manner.
    Which means the ESP will mainly show up enemies that are only visible on your screen. It's still very useful to have something that indicates if it's an enemy or a friendly rather than not having nothing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    FaceIt uses SMAC, we do support SMAC and there will be no problems at all playing on FaceIt servers with our cheat.
    But, remember.. you will be injecting probably two chats at once. either way, if you get vac banned, don't complain to us about it
    And you need to understand that FaceIt servers use PVS (Potentially Visible Sets) in a very strong manner.
    Which means the ESP will mainly show up enemies that are only visible on your screen. It's still very useful to have something that indicates if it's an enemy or a friendly rather than not having nothing.
    Yes that is true. But you have to play legit, if not you get Faceit Ban faster as you can see. Btw: Some years ago this cheat worked with WAC. (IT WAS UD) I don't know if it is still UD but maybe I will give it a try.

Thanks
    My aimbot private and will not receive vac, that was my question. I hear esp does not work properly, only when aprece can already see the enemy has some other feature that I use to know where the enemy is or it is near?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast