Threaded View

Thanks

GTA V Online Review

hey guys, just a quick review about GTA V online, i have played this game since it first released on the Xbox 360, so i am a Veteran so to speak on GTA V online ...i have done over 500 DM's and love a good Deathmatch, iv not always been into cheats but i started using System Files cheats over @ ************ to play Blacklight Retribution the cheat systemfiles made for that really ticked all my boxes, everything from the cheat menu to the easy headshots i loved it! , i liked them that much i actually managed to find his official website "here" and seen a GTA cheat, it works amazingly well to say the least!!, i used to play this game with a 360 controller that enabled the original auto aim feature GTA has, but the aimbot and mouse + keyboard is far more effective! ESP is 10/10 , aimbot is bang on everytime as well, i sit back on a hill or a high point in a Team Deathmatch or Deathmatch..and pick everyone off with headshots before they even know what hit them! lol!

however their is a "god mode" feature also in this cheat, it works awesomely well for missions and heists, but i recommend DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE IN ONLINE PVP DEATHMATCH!! someone will get very angry and begin to record u and will have u banned before u know it...i do not ever use this feature as it kills the gameplay/fun when some ass is running around with full health and isnt taking damage in a deathmatch or a lobby, i use it only for heists and missions against AI (computer/NPCs)

overall in my opinion SystemCheats makes the best hacks i have used over my time of using hacks @ ************ & ofther sites :kosta:

10/10 job & keep up the good work
    Last edited by warriorgunner101; 06-25-2015 at 09:52 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to warriorgunner101 For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (06-25-2015),irgendwer (06-25-2015),Kaito (06-25-2015),Psychopath (06-25-2015),Scythe (06-25-2015),SystemFiles (06-25-2015)