Hybrid View

Thanks

GTA V Online Review

hey guys, just a quick review about GTA V online, i have played this game since it first released on the Xbox 360, so i am a Veteran so to speak on GTA V online ...i have done over 500 DM's and love a good Deathmatch, iv not always been into cheats but i started using System Files cheats over @ ************ to play Blacklight Retribution the cheat systemfiles made for that really ticked all my boxes, everything from the cheat menu to the easy headshots i loved it! , i liked them that much i actually managed to find his official website "here" and seen a GTA cheat, it works amazingly well to say the least!!, i used to play this game with a 360 controller that enabled the original auto aim feature GTA has, but the aimbot and mouse + keyboard is far more effective! ESP is 10/10 , aimbot is bang on everytime as well, i sit back on a hill or a high point in a Team Deathmatch or Deathmatch..and pick everyone off with headshots before they even know what hit them! lol!

however their is a "god mode" feature also in this cheat, it works awesomely well for missions and heists, but i recommend DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE IN ONLINE PVP DEATHMATCH!! someone will get very angry and begin to record u and will have u banned before u know it...i do not ever use this feature as it kills the gameplay/fun when some ass is running around with full health and isnt taking damage in a deathmatch or a lobby, i use it only for heists and missions against AI (computer/NPCs)

overall in my opinion SystemCheats makes the best hacks i have used over my time of using hacks @ ************ & ofther sites :kosta:

10/10 job & keep up the good work
    Last edited by warriorgunner101; 06-25-2015 at 10:52 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to warriorgunner101 For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (06-25-2015),irgendwer (06-25-2015),Kaito (06-25-2015),Psychopath (06-25-2015),Scythe (06-25-2015),SystemFiles (06-25-2015)

3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Glad you like my cheats! We really appreciate the kind words.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

warriorgunner101 (06-25-2015)

Thanks
    This review is amazing. We at SystemCheats are trully thankful for your time spent making review and give it such rating.
    Thank you so much, enjoy playing with our cheats and play smart as you clearly are.

Regards,
    Leo.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

warriorgunner101 (06-25-2015)

Thanks
    anytime guys, only giving an honest opinion