Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Detection/Banwave

So i have made 2 threads so far about using DirtyBomb hacks from system-cheats and i'm not getting straight answers or the people who are answering my questions have broken English and i can not understand them.
    My first question is, when injecting hacks from system-cheats do any hack files go into my main HDD, or where are they stored?
    My second question is what is the last ban wave/detection of the hacks for dirty bomb?
    Please do not be so hesitant to close this thread so fast i would like answers.

Thanks
    No files are saved on the HDD and there has been no detection since we have released the cheat.

They has however been game updates and we have needed to update the cheat as some features may have not worked after the game patch.

I hope this answers your question.
    CriDuChat - All Support Is Welcome! Find More Info HERE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iCrusade View Post
    No files are saved on the HDD and they has been no detection since we have released the cheat.

They has however been game updates and we have needed to update the cheat as some features may have not worked after the game patch.

I hope this answers your question.
    Thank you! and by the way i have no means of being rude or disrespectful i just wanted straight answsers.

Thanks
    No problem.

As a customer you can see the dirty bomb forum, here you will be able to see the last updates to the cheat and the reason for it.

Change Log:
    Build v1.0.0.7
    [Fixed] Dirty Bomb Game Update
    There is no logs for Xigncode Detection. So I guess this could be used as detection history.
    CriDuChat - All Support Is Welcome! Find More Info HERE!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iCrusade View Post
    No problem.

As a customer you can see the dirty bomb forum, here you will be able to see the last updates to the cheat and the reason for it.

There is no logs for Xigncode Detection. So I guess this could be used as detection history.
    Has there been any reports from customers/staff about someone getting banned?
    What anti-hack system does dirty bomb have, will it show up in steam if i get banned from the game like a vac ban?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,337 Times in 1,616 Posts
    It uses XIGNCODE, so no VAC. Anyways XIGNCODE will in case of a detection only kick you from the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemFiles View Post
    It uses XIGNCODE, so no VAC. Anyways XIGNCODE will in case of a detection only kick you from the game.
    So you cannot get banned from dirty bomb what so ever?
    And if you get banned of dirty bomb does it show up in the steam profile or steam settings?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,636 Times in 2,353 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cannabis1225 View Post
    So you cannot get banned from dirty bomb what so ever?
    And if you get banned of dirty bomb does it show up in the steam profile or steam settings?
    Yes, you can get banned from Dirty Bomb but, only manually.
    Which means the ban end up being ONLY at your own fault.
    Now, as of today you don't have anything that says you're banned from Dirty Bomb on steam.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Yes, you can get banned from Dirty Bomb but, only manually.
    Which means the ban end up being ONLY at your own fault.
    Now, as of today you don't have anything that says you're banned from Dirty Bomb on steam.
    Okay, are there any settings as of right now that are at high risk when using the cheat?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,636 Times in 2,353 Posts
    It's all depends on you and however you want to play with our cheat.
    If you want to have a smooth gameplay without ever worried of being banned, use Legit settings. If you don't care about your account, you can use Rage settings...
    Every feature in our cheat is customizable, if you want to have just ESP, no problems.. don't use the Aimbot. If you want Aim assist and not an actual Aimbot.. once again, no problems.
    You have tons of features to choose from and customize them to your needs.
    Don't worry about being banned, as long as you know how to act legit and not show everybody that you're cheating.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

TheProHacker (06-26-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast