Threaded View

Thanks

Dirty Bomb Cheat

Aimbot - Works perfectly. Go to the subforum and try out the different configs posted there if you're having issues. Even on low settings the aimbot allows you to out-trade almost anyone.

Triggerbot - Works as designed. No issues so far.

ESP - Many great options here. Wish the radar was more polished but it works. The 2D line that draws to players is extremely helpful - probably my most used ESP feature. Again, just your typical ESP features but most importantly, they work.

Setup - Setup was the only hiccup I had. The SC-Helper program would launch for a couple seconds then crash. So basically I had to quickly update and check everything through that before it would crash. No big deal, it got what it needed to done. Then when I tried to launch the cheat originally it kept giving me errors. This was all fixed with a simple restart of the old PC however.

Overall this cheat is everything I was looking for and more. It just works. For $11 ($8 if you use the summer sale coupon) it really is worth it and I highly recommend it.

9.5/10
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cyber For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (06-23-2015),irgendwer (06-23-2015),Kaito (06-23-2015),Psychopath (06-24-2015),Scythe (06-23-2015)