Thanks

Dirty Bomb Cheat

Aimbot - Works perfectly. Go to the subforum and try out the different configs posted there if you're having issues. Even on low settings the aimbot allows you to out-trade almost anyone.

Triggerbot - Works as designed. No issues so far.

ESP - Many great options here. Wish the radar was more polished but it works. The 2D line that draws to players is extremely helpful - probably my most used ESP feature. Again, just your typical ESP features but most importantly, they work.

Setup - Setup was the only hiccup I had. The SC-Helper program would launch for a couple seconds then crash. So basically I had to quickly update and check everything through that before it would crash. No big deal, it got what it needed to done. Then when I tried to launch the cheat originally it kept giving me errors. This was all fixed with a simple restart of the old PC however.

Overall this cheat is everything I was looking for and more. It just works. For $11 ($8 if you use the summer sale coupon) it really is worth it and I highly recommend it.

9.5/10
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cyber For This Useful Post:

iCrusade (06-23-2015),irgendwer (06-23-2015),Kaito (06-23-2015),Psychopath (06-24-2015),Scythe (06-23-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for your kind words
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanks for your review and enjoy cheating

Regards, hanspeter

Thanks
    Thanks for the review.
    Glad to hear you like it, and yes as for the restart of your PC, that needs to be done after you disable UAC then it will fully disable

Thanks
    Thank you for this review!
    I've fixed the SC Helper crash problem, it shouldn't crash anymore next update.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hanspeter16 View Post
    Thanks for your review and enjoy cheating

Regards, hanspeter
    I already had my UAC disabled so it wasn't that. Only thing I had to do was update both of the Visual C++ files.