Thread: Secret [LAN] Hack mode.

Thanks

Secret [LAN] Hack mode.

My idea is: If you are on a LAN tournament or something else and want to cheat, you cant open the Loader and other important things, that's impossible. Maybe you can add a feature where you can choose which hack is loading secretly. Without anything to see.[No cheat menu, nothing. only your Default settings. Inject without any screen or anything.] You can do it with open it automatic every time the PC restarts.
    Professional and legit hacking since 2009

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.Serious~ View Post
    My idea is: If you are on a LAN tournament or something else and want to cheat, you cant open the Loader and other important things, that's impossible. Maybe you can add a feature where you can choose which hack is loading secretly. Without anything to see.[No cheat menu, nothing. only your Default settings. Inject without any screen or anything.] You can do it with open it automatic every time the PC restarts.
    Well,if you launch your wrong settings you get rekt automaticly. (Remember the hack save your last custom loaded settings and directly launch it or start the first setting).
    People are watching you generally in lan you can be busted.
    For wich games your talking about ? i think CS:GO ?

Exemple for CS:GO and others games :

First we need to take OFF everything who is visual so : RIP 3D RADAR ; 2D RADAR ; COLOR Change ; MISC ; Filters.
    The only and only one we can use in lan is the beep system.

It's not like we have RCS or something else. I don't think @SystemFiles must do that in first priority.

Thanks
    He was probably talking about SKILL Speacial Force 2.
    And some LAN tournaments have their own pc, so that would not be possible.
    Even if you can use your own computer and you got busted, you will probably go home without that PC, or you will bring home probably some small pieces of your own PC.

Thanks
    It's not for CS:GO, it wouldn't giving much benefits.

I think everybody who wants to play on LAN knows how to play legit with cheat. [If he is a cheater]
    You can set some nice settings to look legit with hack on LAN. If you are stupi* and set the wrong settings, you're busted and a looser.

I just think it could be very nice if you can cheat when friends are watching you. [Trigger with a nice key locked or maybe a nice smoothaim with a good lock]

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    He was probably talking about SKILL Speacial Force 2.
    And some LAN tournaments have their own pc, so that would not be possible.
    Even if you can use your own computer and you got busted, you will probably go home without that PC, or you will bring home probably some small pieces of your own PC.
    Nah I just think nobody can touch my PC or they would be killed by me. By the way it's illegal to destroy my computer. ^^

// It would be possible with a USB-Stick // Hide the hack and just say it's to train your aim with a screen or something.
    Last edited by Zelorin; 06-14-2015 at 08:22 PM. Reason: double post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.Serious~ View Post
    It's not for CS:GO, it wouldn't giving much benefits.

I think everybody who wants to play on LAN knows how to play legit with cheat. [If he is a cheater]
    You can set some nice settings to look legit with hack on LAN. If you are stupi* and set the wrong settings, you're busted and a looser.

I just think it could be very nice if you can cheat when friends are watching you. [Trigger with a nice key locked or maybe a nice smoothaim with a good lock]

Nah I just think nobody can touch my PC or they would be killed by me. By the way it's illegal to destroy my computer. ^^

// It would be possible with a USB-Stick // Hide the hack and just say it's to train your aim with a screen or something.
    Nvm,just let know the answer of @Psycopath or @SystemFiles

P.S: It's illegal to cheat too XD

Thanks
    It's not illegal in the german ,,Gesetzbuch". Only if you are hacking a server and steal private things.
    ;D

Thanks
    Thanked 3,427 Times in 1,427 Posts
    Our cheats are not really supposed to be used on tournaments. We never supported any of the anti-cheats and will not support any special features for leagues. Basically our cheats are designed for regular games not eSports. However we allow our users to use it but at there own risk! I could make all sorts of features, but again this is not our intention.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

1a2a3a (07-01-2015),MR.Serious~ (06-14-2015)

Thanks
    Agreed.

Go play cheats on Public i would say. There are players which looking for a Challenge and they take the Game pretty much serious kinda real Sport or even a Chance to earn money with by getting selected by 1 of the big Pro Teams. Also i think on real Official Events for example Gamescom the Gaming Systems (PCs) made available by the organizer. No USB Sticks or external HDDs allowed also. Also i see so many Nubs in all the Shooter Games which even not interested in the game or in playing "Gaming" , i think they just interested in troll or fk other players up. Even its brings em so much fun that they would pay for then. Annouying these Childisch...and in my oppinion they have kinda Psychological Problems the earliest age. We present the next gunman. LooooL

greeeetings EarthlingZZZZZ

Thanks
    Thanked 4,668 Times in 2,043 Posts
    IAInimal,
    And once again you bump an old thread, that's 3 strikes.