Thanks

Dirty Bomb Review

Hey there!

Tested the Dirty Bomb cheat for nearly 8 hours straight now. I can only say, that everything is working as intended.

ESP:
    The ESP is really great. You have everything you would like to imagine (Freakin Lasers and even grenade ESP).
    It works across the whole map and the setting possibilities are awesome!

AIMBOT:
    Well what can I say? Everything went smooth (lelel). Yeah, you can configure everything to your needs. Rage? Legit? No problem! The overlay makes it easy. Everything is setup in seconds.
    The aimer works accurate and fast. Nuff said.

TRIGGERBOT:
    Works really great. Even though a specific zone (e.g. head or body) would help alot.

SETTINGS
    It is really easy to load, configure (visual overlay) and you can even load and save up to 3 configs. Awesome!
    Really easy to use.

All in all, the cheat is great. It is cheap and offers alot of things to configure. Every feature works.
    In terms of security I think that the cheat will be UD a long time because XIGNCODE Anticheat is pretty much bull****. But only time can anwser that.
    Since SystemCheats is nearly the only provider for DirtyBomb, it will be interesting to see if XIGNCODE will take a look on here.
    But the price and the delivered quality is great. Rage and legit player will surely have their fun.
    Recommended!

Sincerely,
    misterx
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to misterx For This Useful Post:

Cel00 (05-30-2015),hanspeter16 (05-30-2015),irgendwer (05-30-2015),Kaito (05-30-2015),KripTed (06-11-2015),Psychopath (05-30-2015),Scythe (05-30-2015),SystemFiles (05-30-2015)

Thanks
    This Review almost just might make me buy the game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you for this great review!
    私は彼らの友人を作るとき、私は私の敵を破壊していないか?
    “エイブラハムリンカーンの”

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thanks for the review!
    We all appreciate it!

I agree with you with the Triggerbot at specific location would be a good idea. Maybe in the future.
    About the XIGNCODE part you're right as well, the only way to get banned from dirty bomb is manually by reports.

Thanks
    Thank you for your review mate. We are very glad having customer like you who likes our cheats, and understands whe quality of them.
    Wish you happy and safe cheating man.

Regards,
    Leo.