Thread: CS:GO Review

Threaded View

Thanks

CS:GO Review

After playing with the CS:GO cheats for awhile I have to say that they are amazing. Just dont be to crazy with the wall hacks, because people can report you and overwatch isn't messing around. After watching several popular youtubers do there overwatch videos I have figured out how to play it off as legit as possible but still having fun.
    1. Check all of your corners - After watching the videos they would make sure you are checking corners. If you do this it makes you look very legit. And I mean checking your corners no real fast looks.
    2. Dont run around with your knife out! If you go up mid on dustII with your knife out and just running without (checking your corners) then yeah they will call hacks.
    3. Also remember overwatch cant see the chat or hear your teammates so you can do as you please even when your teammates didnt call it out. This is a huge advantage about having wall hacks.
    4. Now with those few tips I have read a comment on how overwatch works. If you get reported 10 times you will get overwatch. If 24 hours goes by then 1 report goes away so if you have been reported 8 times 24 hours it goes down to 7. Now I am not 100% sure on this information so if this is wrong correct me.
    Besides those tips for dodging overwatch this cheat is very safe! It also works like a charm! The menu is very simple and nice as all of system cheats menus. I highly recommend this cheat to anyone!!
    And would like to say thanks to the staff of system cheats for such amazing work!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DEFCON For This Useful Post:

irgendwer (05-19-2015),Kaito (05-19-2015),Psychopath (05-19-2015),SystemFiles (05-19-2015)