Threaded View

Thanks

MW3Cheat Review :)

Hey guys ,

first I want to say, that I am actually really surprised by the amounts of people of calling me a cheater ingame, which were 0 ! Basically nobody actually noticed that I was hacking, which is a really positive aspect for me.

So the settings I am using are basically the settings that iCrusade posted in the "Mw3"- Section, I just changed a few things. So thanks to him :

Basically I had no problems installing, nor starting the hack, actually the first one that worked instantly for me.

10/10

Configuration and Menu:
    The Menu is kinda standart,clear and easy to use, it looks good ,
    but as I just used the settings of iCrusade I did'nt really have to use the menu that much, but you can basically customize everything, so thats a plus.
    10/10

Functions:
    The Mw3 Cheat has every funktion needed, except "No-Spread" but that's not an issue for me, because I would not use it anyway.
    -> 10/10

Conclusion:
    The Mw3 Cheat is the first one that I got to use that actually caused me no problems at all, so from my PoV the best one on the market.

Greetz,
    hanspeter
    Last edited by hanspeter16; 05-19-2015 at 04:32 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hanspeter16 For This Useful Post:

irgendwer (05-19-2015)