Thanks

Banned on loader

hi. i do cheat reviews on my second accs. I just used a psc to pay here. Logged in the loader and now i m banned on the loader. Any reason ? -_-

Thanks
    Thanked 5,556 Times in 2,314 Posts
    nicolaus101 from bc hello there.
    Cheat reviews.. heh that's hilarious
    Why would you want to use our cheat when you got yours ?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Team Faglets (04-27-2015)

Thanks
    Yes. I know you know me. As i m registered everywhere with that name. I do it with a friend. Is there a legit reason for a ban ?
    Last edited by skillor; 04-26-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    Hmm I doubt I can count them. There are too many of them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Haha, wait isn't that funny. You are running this microscopic cheat website that got detected when you probably had a customer base of maybe 20 people. And then you had to create a whole new cheat just to bypass the detection, which literally took longer than a month. Then your next move is talking **** about us on your own official Facebook page (which is in my opinion a very low and shameful way of doing business) and then a few weeks later you try to buy and use our cheats again. Man that is just hilarious, you're a joke, please do not try to buy our cheats again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yes i just post real stuff and fight for my community The difference is that our cheats destroy the game more than just a bit. Your cheats are no problem on skill. Anyway we already planned to create a new base + menu because our old was .. just old.
    Still no legit reason to ban another identidy business and private We had our first detection after 3 months but okay with a base of around 40-50 people Meanwhile your cheat got detected over ca. 6 times lol
    In one point youre right. Its may not nice using stuff against other cheat sites to get a advantage. But the most cheat communities turned so bad. The best example is ****.net. And then there are those coders thinking they are like gods. Just give us time. After we finished all our private stuff (study) we will rise for sure. The most people joining my teamspeak asking for more payment methodes. Telling me they want our cheat but they cant buy it.
    Last edited by skillor; 04-26-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skillor View Post
    Yes i just post real stuff and fight for my community The difference is that our cheats destroy the game more than just a bit. Your cheats are no problem on skill. Anyway we already planned to create a new base + menu because our old was .. just old.
    Still no legit reason to ban another identidy business and private We had our first detection after 3 months but okay with a base of around 40-50 people Meanwhile your cheat got detected over ca. 6 times lol
    In one point youre right. Its may not nice using stuff against other cheat sites to get a advantage. But the most cheat communities turned so bad. The best example is ****.net. And then there are those coders thinking they are like gods. Just give us time. After we finished all our private stuff (study) we will rise for sure. The most people joining my teamspeak asking for more payment methodes. Telling me they want our cheat but they cant buy it.
    You are forgetting the part where it got fixed one day later. So that is 6 days in total for 6 detections. The only reason your cheat was not detected is because zero ****s were given by anyone (including XIGNCODE). Be that as it may if your site had to handle 6 detections, the cheat would be down for 6 months! And another thing, why the hell are you buying our cheat, if yours is so high and mighty. About the fact that your cheat destroys the game, I could easily do that stuff, but my cheats are not build to destroy games, they are made to give you an advantage over others. About the fact that you got banned, we banned you since you were talking bull**** and taking screenshots from our forum and post them on your Facebook (which acts as a competitors Facebook page). I consider doing this being a mole and moles are not welcome here. Oh and those numbers, 40-50 people, are a joke. The message is simple: Have fun with your website, we have nothing against that, but stay away from ours. One more thing, fighting for your community and product in your world means buying a product from my website?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well.. enough fun for today.
    nicolaus101, don't ever bother to register here again.
    Good luck with your website.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Death (04-26-2015),Team Faglets (04-27-2015),Thehelpman (04-27-2015)