Thanks

Dirty Bomb Cheat Review By Rath

Been using system-cheats for about 3 months total now on different games. Never banned never overwatched etc.

Now i bought dirty bomb because i feel it has potential as a free 2 play game down the road.. no one has yet to call me a cheater.... unlike in csgo where u get called cheater even when u dont haha

But the best thing about using this cheat is that you get a huge headstart on alot of other players. It literally took me the only the last 3 hours to get 3 gold cards
    Now having bought the cheat and using a simular configuration as the one you can find in the customers section for legit use no one is going to be suspicious unless ur stupid and go rage cheating... which is the easy way to get the dev team to look at better anti cheat....

Aimbot Legit: 10/10
    ESP: 7/10 to much colors and lines to make it perfect... but its above good.
    Trigger bot: Dont use it but i guess it's just as good as the rest of the cheat!!

If you have any interestest in dirty bomb use the cheat as a great income tool for your loadouts

/Rath
    Last edited by Rath; 04-01-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rath For This Useful Post:

irgendwer (04-19-2015),Kaito (03-31-2015),Psychopath (03-31-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thank you for the kind review
    We always appreciate it!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Rath (03-31-2015)

Thanks
    Thank you for this review, appreciated!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaito For This Useful Post:

Rath (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    What a powerful review. I'd just change the term wallhack to ESP in your review tho.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Rath (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    awesome, gonna try this out for a day,
    what aimbot settings do u use to make it look legit?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gameywakp For This Useful Post:

Rath (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameywakp View Post
    awesome, gonna try this out for a day,
    what aimbot settings do u use to make it look legit?
    This section is for reviews, not support and not the place to share settings
    This should help you understand it a bit more: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...tion-In-Detail

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

Rath (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    This section is for reviews, not support and not the place to share settings
    This should help you understand it a bit more: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...tion-In-Detail
    ohh alright my bad haha, im new here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gameywakp For This Useful Post:

Rath (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    right now there is no real anti cheat.... people have to email in suspicious players with the name LOL

I know its closed beta but make your earnings now people and when open release hits u can have fun without the grind

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rath View Post
    right now there is no real anti cheat.... people have to email in suspicious players with the name LOL

I know its closed beta but make your earnings now people and when open release hits u can have fun without the grind
    XIGNCODE too stronk

Nice review btw
    The Friendly Hacker from Germany ^^