Thanks

Helldivers 2 review

been using this cheat provided by systemcheat almost a month now , here's my review about it . been using almost everyday

aimbot 8.5/10 : the aimbot was pretty good . everything functioning well . easy to customize depend on your style . just the aimstyle need to be more vary . sometime when enemy head were to low , the aim hit the ground instead of enemy .

ESP 10/10 : love it , especially the misc esp . u can never miss a single credits and sample on the map . everything very accurate and neat . you need to customize it yourself to make it more comfortable for you . overall this the features that i liked the most .

MISC 9/10 : best of the best . everything works good . can add more features tho . but i think its acceptable .

the cheat was very smooth , easy to use . its 100% undetectable . The cheat also doesn't interfere with gaming performance at all . 10/10 will sub again !

trustpilot link : https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...ab83f72c7f6e80
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to b2st For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-29-2024)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,766 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    5 Days are added to your subscription.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)