Threaded View

Thanks

Hello, I Am Un Baguette.

No... I'm not really a baguette... or French... But I am Canadian.

Hello people. My name is Skiifyy (no it's not) and I play the video games (surprising, isn't it?)

A 19 year old loser from the more western parts of the frigid northland, also a witty-humoured, foul-mouthed, skrublord supreme. I've been playing video games for quite a long time now, my all-time favourite game being Super Mario World (and you bet your ass it's gonna stay that way). I have a knack for testing and picking things apart to see how they work and basically getting just into the nitty-gritty of it. Lately I have been getting back into video editing as I have a YouTube channel but my computer has been out of commission for more than a few months now but I've got it back up and running recently.

I run an HP ENVY16 with Intel i7-2400, Nvidia GeForce GTX 740, blah blah blah computer things. I'll use Vegas for video editing and I specialize in Stupidity Comedy (top lel). I'm quite friendly once you get to know me and I might be able to make you giggle like the little schoolgirl we all once were.

Some loser CashCow (eww d00d that name you can do better than that...) or something dumb like that told me I should sign up here and maybe apply for video editor or some shenanigans. Maybe I will, maybe I won't- Just kidding I probably will because I'm bored and need something to do with my free time.

So for the most part I will be dilly-dallying around like a good little fukboi and admire the scenery.

Last edited by skiifyy; 03-29-2015 at 09:11 AM. Reason: the pricks deleted my image off wherever the hell it was

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skiifyy For This Useful Post:

cashcow (03-29-2015),SystemFiles (04-02-2015)