Thread: Mw 2022/WZ2

Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) Mw 2022/WZ2

Im thinking about getting premium sub. Any detections since launch on mw2022 and in previous title MW2019..?
    And what are your thoughts about security ever since ricochet was implemented? Is it a challenge compared to the previous anticheat?

cheers
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofi View Post
    Im thinking about getting premium sub. Any detections since launch on mw2022 and in previous title MW2019..?
    And what are your thoughts about security ever since ricochet was implemented? Is it a challenge compared to the previous anticheat?

cheers
    We haven't had a detection as of yet, but that can always change. Security side of things SystemCheats has done a phenomenal job on the security side of things. I know Psychopath can answer that one better than I can.

What I can tell you is with our cheat, you being banned or not is decided how you cheat. If you rage and play obvious, you can get caught, and it can result in your account being banned.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I would use the cheat extremely legit using only ESP.
    So no detections since the launch of mw2019?

Yes i would be happy to hear what Psychopath has to say or SystemFiles.

Thanks for the reply!

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering about security and how you guys dealt with a kernel anticheat (ricochet) since you never released/refused to make cheats for games with be/eac which are kernel ac?

I'm an old COD user and want to get back in the groove, never had problems ofc.

How is it compared to the older anticheat? I know for sure you dominated he cod scene but they never had kernel ac @systemcheats @Psychopath

Im just curious, anyways thanks for the replies in advance

Thanks
    Actually there was one small detection in the beginning of MW 2019 long before ricochet. But that resulted only in a few people getting shadowbanned and we took it down fast enough.

The Ricochet isn't that agressiv as let's say Battleye.
    In all new CoD games manual and stats bans are more common. You need to play as legit as possible, otherwise a shadow ban or full game ban will hit you really quick.

You probably missed the part of us actually having EAC cheats We didn't had a single detection in any EAC game yet.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreshMan For This Useful Post:

Theminatar (06-02-2023),Tofi (06-02-2023)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,764 Times in 3,286 Posts
    That kernel AC of theirs is the dumbest PR move ever, it was leaked before it even went live and to this day completely useless.
    Their full force went into server mitigations and statistical analysis rather than actual detection.
    So as long as you're not stupid while using a cheat, not being obvious with it, you will stay there for the long run.
    Even tho, their report system is completely broken atm with 6 unique reports or spam reports and you will be shadowbanned for 24 hours up to a week. Which is not in our control...
    So try to keep your head low while cheating, don't get mad at other cheaters and turn your settings into rage, never do it, regardless of the situation.

The only place I have personally been semi-legit even raging at this point is DMZ against AI, but also sometimes getting into PVP with those settings, and yet all good since the beta.
    As I said above, as long as you know what you are doing and won't be stupid about it, you'll be fine.

However, with that said there is always a chance of detection, we can't guarantee you an undetectable cheat that is being openly sold, but we do our best to prevent it.

Thanks
    @Psychopath thanks for such in-depth explanation. I'm naturally 4kd and really good at fps games. Just need that extra awareness with ESP

I never used Aimbot..

I just need it for 1 season to rank up a bit. I should be fine