Thanks

World war 3 quiestion

Hello everyone. I want to ask yall if there is problem only on my side. I bought a ww3 software sometime ago. I got banned and after that all the time i was trying to enter the game, a popup was showed telling me that token is expired and i cant join the game. But after changing the launcher from steam to official one everything was back to normal. Soo is there some kind of hwid ban there or just i had sone problems
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,738 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello,

I've just recently replied to someone that was in a similar issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    The cheat is definitely not detected.
    I can see you've been using it since 05/16/2023 and by saying on a "new account" I can only assume this is not your first ban.
    With the settings posted as it was already said, this is not legit at all, you are hard locking on targets without any smooth, which is visible as hell if someones spectate you.
    Your smooth need to be a minimum of 10. I'd even say 20 is where I would feel safe as it's a damn easy aim-to-shoot game with high TTK.
    Also, with how narrow/close the community is, it's super easy to get noticed.

As for your 2nd ban, that's expected, I can see your IP nor HWID has changed, which by the way MRAC (Game's Anti-Cheat) is grabbing both on game launch.
    It is a good idea to follow at least this simple guide on what to do when you are being banned: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...SIMPLE-5-STEPS (Keep in mind, this won't change your HWID, for that you will need an actual spoofer.)
    However, with that said, there hasn't been a clear case of HWID bans, just a proof that they grab that info. Just the fact that they grab it already should raise suspicion if you are being banned multiple times on new accounts. So if that's the case, HWID spoofer is the way to go. (Google is your friend on obtaining one, we don't offer any)
    As simple as possible if you get manually banned, it is recommended to use a spoofer or at least try what's suggested above.
    Reinstalling the game through the launcher instead of Steam shouldn't matter.. The token aspect of things sounds like you just had something saved either a cookie or a file on the drive.

It's way too easy to get spotted in this game due to spectate mode and the overall need to be sneaky while cheating. the TTK is already fast enough and killing someone with an aimbot from a far away perfectly tracking with prediction is going to raise some eyebrows for sure.
    If you plan to cheat again, double-check everything on a new account. Play for at least 48 hours to make sure it's all good and there are no surprises with HWID bans.
    If all is good, you can try to cheat again, but please use legit settings as described above.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)