Thanks

Warhammer 40k: Darktide Cheats review

To start off, the delivery was very smooth and fast, support was helpful even though i had an issue where i got banned because i was using cheat engine while having the cheat injected into the game, which, without me knowing , turns out to be a totally legitimate bannable offense(obviously, i would have known if i had read the EULA!! SO READ IT!!). But i explained my situation to the support team and thankfully they were very understanding and even unbanned me!
    Just to be clear here: I was absolutely in the wrong by doing what i did, and i am very happy i got unbanned!

Now then, we move on from that little hickup that was solved very quickly, and was my own fault to begin with, to the actual features of the cheat:
    The options menu was very easy to find, and the website actually sent me to the page with instructions on how to bring up the menu immediatly after my purchase.
    The cheat has alot of features and with me being a bit of a noob i took my time to read the instructions to figure out what every option actually did.
    The explanations were almost all very easy to understand, and i knew what the features did within 10 minutes of reading the instructions.
    I have to admit though that maybe 1 or 2 functions were complex and they had me thinking and tweaking them for a bit, and those functions were the "Limit Angle" function,
    And the combined functions: "Smooth Aim" and "Prediction Scale".
    Especially those last two, and the way they interact with eachother was a bit hard to configure so im suggesting to maybe put some predefined and tested configurations of values as optional settings-profiles for these two?
    And finally i have to say i really like the Randomised Aim option, however it does tend to throw me personally off of my target or target-bone, so i decided not to use this function and opted for decreasing my use of the aim button and to only use it on elite and special targets, and also not using the head-bone as target-bone but either the neck or chest to keep my statistics from being unrealisticly good.

Security wise this cheat is very well developped since i havent been banned in the game yet( about 1.5 week of use, not that much yet) and nobody seems to notice or has ever questioned me about possibly using cheats

So my hereby my conclusion:
    Very good cheat so far! im loving it! And since this is the cheapest and most easy to use cheat with the most functions for this game out there it is more than worth the small price to pay every month!

WILL UPDATE WITH TRUSTPILOT REVIEW
    WILL EDIT OUT THE PART WHERE I TALK ABOUT THE LITTLE MISHAP BAN FOR TRUSTPILOT-REVIEW

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 3,271 Posts
    You were told to not try anything again and yet, I see you are banned by the loader again...