Thanks

Global Agenda (Discontinued) Why stop providing cheat for Titanfall 1

I searched the purchase interface for Titanfall 1, but I couldn't find its usage and purchase portal.

Maybe you think there are too few people buying it, so you're off the shelf

But I would be happy to pay for this

Can make a one-time permanent transaction, or just like anything else
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    If you are talking about this cheat: https://www.systemcheats.net/cheats-...tanfall-cheat/
    so as you can read on the description "This cheat is included for free in all other cheat subscriptions!"

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,763 Times in 3,285 Posts
    @PROVIDENCA
    I feel offended.. but I also understand where you coming from.
    Even though a minute more, you could've definitely seen what @AdulT said...

Titanfal 1 cheat is indeed available.
    However, I can tell you right away it won't work for Windows 11 as it will most definitely require an update for it.
    If you are on Win 11, keep that in mind.

Also, make sure you read through the features, it's ESP only. There's no aimbot and I am certain it won't work on ultrawide monitors as well.

As for how to get it, you can purchase the cheapest cheat available such as CSGO and you will have access to it as it's included for free with any subscription.
    I hope this clears it up.

If you got any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
    Thank you for your response. As a non native speaker of English, my reading ability in English is very poor. Now that I understand how to obtain it, I still have a question. After I purchased it, is the use of the Cheat loader very complex? Is there any specific operational guidance to tell me how to use it and switch to the options in Titanfall? I have used many Cheats, and their operational logic is very confusing, I am concerned about this.

Thanks
    Once you become a customer there is a guiding thread that will guide you on how to use the cheat.

Thanks
    okay,btw,any plan for OBS spoofer?

Thanks
    Unfortunately, there is no plan to support it.