Thanks

Splitgate Video Promo - Mar #2

Music: Freestyle - Dont Stop The Rock Remix # DJ P.V.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlUiNa7Ov38
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,763 Times in 3,285 Posts
    I am not sure what you tried to do there.. Music is pure ear rape.. Quality is terrible..

You recorded it in 1080p and rendered it in 4K, somehow it is just worse.
    If you recording a specific resolution, output it in the same resolution with a higher bitrate.
    Not sure what settings you used with this one, but it's awful.

The edit is okay, but you definitely need to work on the music part, how you didn't notice how loud it is and annoying lol? I rather listen to some old hardcore music than this, seriously would sound better for sure.
    Lower the decibel by -8 db to -10 db on the music part.

If you render in 1080p, output it in 1080p and if you want to go 4K, then don't forget to render it in a higher bitrate... 40 mb/s to 60 mb/s bitrate should be more than enough for 1080p.
    But, don't forget to record in higher bitrate as well, the original file should be at least 60+ mb/s bitrate.

With that said, unfortunately, I am not going to reward you for this video.
    Work on the points above and keep the edit, it will be great, I am sure of it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNGzbZmGdFc

sorry sir, look if it's better now? it's because I formatted the pc and forgot the format I used in the edits, please give me a feedback if it's better now, please

- - - Updated - - -

its ok?

Thanks
    That song choice is god awful, I'm sorry to say it. The bass is so artificially boosted, it's actually causing clipping issues. The overall quality is just meh, looks like you threw a song over a video.

We still appreciate the effort though, you just need to keep on practicing!

Thanks
    What bitrate you used to record the footage? This seems really low at the moment.