Thanks

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022) MW2 2022 Streamproof

Hello there,

after 2 days of using the streamproof variant for MW2 cheats, i have to say, that i totally can recommand using it.
    No bugs, no bans after this 2 days now. I can quickly set on my OBS and can record my game if i want to.

I use COD cheats for approx. 2 years now and never had a problem, that was'nt my fault. I got banned on 2 or 3 acc but thats all on my own, cause i got to obvious with the walls.
    I really hope a streamproof variant will come at least for the next COD games.

You all make a great job, keep it up!

Have a great day
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tranquillo For This Useful Post:

FreshMan (03-13-2023),Psychopath (03-12-2023),Scythe (03-13-2023),SKKY (04-16-2023),Theminatar (03-13-2023),Void (03-12-2023)

Thanks
    Moved to correct location, thank you for your review!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    @Tranquillo
    Thank you for the kind words We really appreciate it.
    Glad you had no issues and enjoying it. As for the future, it depends on how this run will go... I hope for no surprises, but as per usual expect the unexpected

P.S. Added 2 days as it was moved to reviews.

Thanks
    Thanks for the review. I'm glad users are liking it, especially since this has been a requested feature for some time now.