Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Splitgate Splitgate Video Promo - Mar #1

How i like to do this. ♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNN1lTasGU

get me accounts to record xdd
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slowly For This Useful Post:

L33T (03-09-2023),Psychopath (03-10-2023),Theminatar (03-21-2023)

Thanks
    Thanks for the video.
    Looks cool.
    But is it for the reward? Not in my opinion, too dull, very few edits, camping with cheat.....
    We'll let the senior members decide.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scythe View Post
    Thanks for the video.
    Looks cool.
    But is it for the reward? Not in my opinion, too dull, very few edits, camping with cheat.....
    We'll let the senior members decide.
    wow, surprised by your answer.

Thanks
    Well, I was just being honest.

Thanks
    It's just that I didn't know that it was mandatory to use the rage cheat and not in a "legitimate" way, after all, who goes up with smooth and fov 10? XD
    Based on several other videos I see around here, mine really must be with "very few edits".
    But thanks for the feedback (y)

Thanks
    From 0:25 to 1:00, you were just hiding behind box. I already lost will for watching it further right in the begining. But hey, that's my opinion.
    And it's not mandatory to use rage settings, of course not. You can use whatever you want. What I wanted to say when I watch a video of people cheating and camping, is also boring.
    <3

Thanks
    Even though he was hiding behind a box, he wasn't dying, I rather have somebody get 10 kills without dying then have somebodying running around getting 1 kill then dying. Good Legit Showcase imo.

10 days will be added to your subscription. (Video Reward System)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Injected View Post
    Even though he was hiding behind a box, he wasn't dying, I rather have somebody get 10 kills without dying then have somebodying running around getting 1 kill then dying. Good Legit Showcase imo.

10 days will be added to your subscription. (Video Reward System)
    I particularly think the same way, especially in this game mode where there are few bullets in the gun and an extremely small map.

Thank you very much.

Thanks
    My only complaint is I'd like to see the menu. This seemed to be more of a showcasing for the potential of our cheat, rather than a video that shows what the full cheat is about.

Either way, I'm glad you made the video, some effort is better than none! Thanks for the video, and keep up the work!

Thanks
    I don't usually show the menu in all videos, only in some situations.
    Last edited by slowly; 03-10-2023 at 12:46 PM.