Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Exclamation I paid but i dont get my sub.

Hi ,

I choose a re-seller to buy 1 month of SoT sub i've been using this services for a while.
    This re-seller is Void which is also an admin on this website.

I choose to pay by bitcoin and the payment got confirmed in 15 mins as i paid enough fees for miners.
    The problem is Void keep telling me he did not receive the payment and he don't answer to me anymore it's been 48 hours and i still dont have my sub.

I never had this issue before especially with banek and others.
    Can anybody help me pls? literally the payment is 100% confirmed and he tell me to check with my provider but i use no provider i use local wallet.
    I wanna play SoT i've been waiting for 48 hours so i need the sub or at least refund to contact other re-seller.
    I can provide any proof of payment required.

Proof of payment:

Thanks
    I will forward your thread to @Void

Thanks
    Thank you

Thanks
    Hi MassFrosty,

Which blockchain did your wallet used? Looks like you used something other than USDT on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20) which is most common and default one.
    If you are using something different, you should be aware that most of wallets are not supporting different blockchains as it is clear information at this type of wallets. Which means, you cannot send any crypto currency to any other wallets then yours.
    So at first, please confirm which blockchain your wallet is used (check with google it). If its different then ERC-20, contact with the support of your wallet provider.

Thanks
    I am using Blockchain.info aka blockchain.com and they use all types of blockchains , including ERC.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is not on my end as if you check your wallet by any blockchain checker you got the money on ballance 24$. and it's been confirmed for 1D and 20H

Thanks
    This is not what I am asking for.
    Please let me know which wallet exactly you using so I can check that for you.

Thanks
    I just told you , i am using Blockchain.info DeFi wallet , they support every type of wallet so it doesn't matter if you using USDT ERC or main blockchain they support it.

Thanks
    Well, you not providing what I am asking for, as you clearly don't even know what you talking about... So, instead of playing smart ass, please read what I am saying.
    Blockchain.info is not a wallet name, it is blockchain as the name says which is not the same thing...
    Right, going back to the topic, as I checked, DeFi should support ERC-20, which mean you should be able to send money to Coinbase, gateway used by me.
    In that case, as I also checked on my side, Coinbase got maintenance, transfers might me delayed. Which means we need to wait for them to finish so I can confirm the transaction.
    As a good will, I will add a few more days to your subscription on top of what you bought to compensate your waiting time. Subscription you bought + extra days will be activated as soon as the transaction will be received.

Thanks
    I dont understand by what you mean "wallet name" .
    Blockchain.info is the wallet i use which is also a wallet hosting service.
    If you mean what type of blockchain i use , then blockchain.info use them all , and they convert on the way because they can recognise the wallet i inset in "send to option".
    I dont need extra days i just want the product i paid for because it's been 48H and game is sux without SystemCheats.
    And i dont have any other option because money are stuck on your end , i understand the reason, what can i do? i will wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Did they said any eta for the maintenance?

Thanks
    As Void said, as soon as he confirms the transaction you will get your sub. According to Void Coinbase Maintanence takes 8h so it will be another 1.5h before we can confirm anything.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Injected For This Useful Post:

Theminatar (03-05-2023)