Thread: Halo infinite

Thanks

Halo Infinite Halo infinite

-AIMBOT-
    Its internal, so its very accurate, humanization is nearly flawless since SC uses lerping/slow end smoothing
    10/10
    -ESP
    Somewhat dated in terms of visuals, but it gets the job done.
    Halo seems to have some much needed updates to the font and how things scale in the distance
    Would like to see an option to change the color of player names / health text / weapon , separated from the rest of the ESP, also outlines for the boxes.
    7/10
    -Triggerbot
    Passable, very complicated to have it hit shots properly, i don't know what method is used for it, but configuring delays to make it hit shots consistently at close range will result on it missing shots from afar and vice-versa, sometimes it won't shoot at all, as always, my suggestion is to have the triggerbot have a toggle for Hitbox %, having it set to around 90% would make it not shoot at the very edge of hitboxes, resulting in much improved accuracy.
    That being said, SC is the only provider that even has a triggerbot for halo, for this reason alone it already wins.
    6/10
    -Security
    It's undetected, period.

Overall, the best halo cheat in the market, with the best features and also extremely cheap.
    SC is also an old and reputable provider, so not having to deal with "discord" providers with zero reputation is always a plus.

Cheers.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sr388 For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (03-04-2023),Scythe (03-04-2023)

Thanks
    Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoy our Halo Infinite cheat. Once a Super Moderator or Administrator are on they will credit your review.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.

Thanks
    I wasn't even expecting extra days, lol.
    Also, i know it has been denied in the past, but.
    Man i wish SF would make a cheat for halo MCC.

Thanks
    Either way you did it for the reward or not, you got those 2 days. As Freshman said, you can post your review on the Trustpilot for extra 3 days.