Thanks

Angry I am a complete asshole and stupid.

Okay so I loaded into killing floor 2 and it detected a virus I tried to delete the folder I downloaded from you guys and it had fucked up my permissions this is ridiculous and if I do not get refunded I will just share this site everywhere telling everyone not to use it as its a hidden virus. I did all the instructions so tell me why my PC detects it as a virus and why suddenly all of my permissions for deleting or editing folders have been screwed up. And I do not care about your policy you offer a shotty product and pass it off as something it is not. Either fix this and prove you are legit which you can do by emailing me privately as I do not want to discuss everything here. So ya paying customer is very disappointed and I know why you don't offer refunds it's because you scamming everyone and lying not one of your cheats works even sea if thieves same result nothing works. I have no life being disabled with seizures so I can post 24/7 about how you ripped me off and this site is not legit unless you feel like fixing these issues or addressing a refund because I am not happy at the moment.

Things I tried:
    Disabling anti virus
    Editing registry
    Editing UAC
    Launching game crashes and is detected as a virus.

Do not buy from these people they say this they say that but in the end, they are cheap because they do not work they even put it in policy that they will steal your money and not refund you if something does not work good business strategy is your snakes. And feel free to delete this post it just shows how you can not run a proper business without lying and even have too hide in the policy if something don't work you won't refund. I must say good corporate greed on your end you fucking animals who care less about customers and actually following through on whats promised.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,763 Times in 3,285 Posts
    Hello there @ageoftech420 @Trock420 @Trock4200 @Trock420000
    I see you decided to make a 5th account @g7249226666
    So trying to get verified didn't work, now you have to make shit up with the story above ?

That 4-month ban now guarantees a permanent ban, not only that, the stupidity that you've done here and the lies you trying to spread, will guarantee you a multi-provider ban.
    Let this be a lesson for you... Want to be an asshole? No problem, I can be one too. You'll be treated just as you treat us.
    I'll move it to the public so others can see how dumb you are.

Have a great time of the day and good luck finding a provider.

Much love,
    SystemCheats

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:

SystemFiles (02-12-2023),Theminatar (02-13-2023)